I know you've been cheating

Talk about whatever you feel like.
Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

I know you've been cheating

Post by Rorschach » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:22 pm

You have though. I know you have. Off gallivanting with your fancy piece while poor RLF stays at home with the baby.

I'm asking this because I accidentally just used my other forum username to sign in here which, unsurprisingly, didn't work:

Who have you been tarting yourself around with? And what's the story behind your other username?

In my football (or 'soccer' if you will) forum, I am Pointybirds after the poem by John Lillison.

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy,
Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

What's your guilty little secret?
To Let

Martin Blank
Knower of Things
Knower of Things

Re: I know you've been cheating

Post by Martin Blank » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:38 pm

My other identity on Reddit and a few other places is NetworkLlama. I came up with it as a means of separating my main online identity (this one) from hacking training that I was doing. In retrospect, I wish I'd kept this one, but c'est la vie.
If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm

Even way back in the day this wasn’t exactly a unique name, and I dislike adding numbers or whatever to it, so I decided to come up with something unique. I came up with some relatively short lived ones, but I settled on Firekite. Even then some jerks take it so I use DeaconFirekite. It’s a mess.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Doc Giggles
Redshirt

Post by Doc Giggles » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:38 pm

The other ID I use came from a City of Heroes character I played (and play again on CoH Homecoming)
Disciple of Gnarr
“Let there be truth, happiness, and waffles”
-Nomad, Dark Lord & Avatar of Gnarr

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:13 pm

I use BtEtta most places these days. That was birthed on IRC, and though I don't believe it arose specifically on the RLF server I definitely used it there often.

It also helps that increasingly these days BtEO is either too short for a new service, or all the four character names have already been claimed by the time I get there.

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:27 pm

I use FirebirdNC mostly. I have a phoenix tattoo and I'm from NC soooo super original. You are the only forum I'm seeing I swear, but for games, I use the FirebirdNC.
~Insert clever bon mot here~

Mav
Respect the Wang

Post by Mav » Tue May 03, 2022 5:56 am

There is only Mav. (mavtheevil)

Never got into Reddit. Hardly on Facebook anymore. I still semi-regularly check /b/, but that's just anon. I haven't been relevant on the internet since 2014.
Arc_Orion wrote:<Arc_Orion> Mav is like a very interestingly informed six year old.