Vikings

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Vikings

Post by Rorschach » Wed May 29, 2013 12:44 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/

Anyone watch this? We've been trying to find something to scratch our historical itch ever since Rome - which you should try and catch if you haven't already.

The Tudors just wasn't doing it, and although we loved Downton Abbey (Ouch! My vagina!), it's a bit of a soap opera and isn't on at the moment anyway.

This series has got some crazy good ratings on imdb, for whatever that's worth, and although written by the same guy as The Tudors, we thought we'd give it a whirl. The jury's still out after the first episode. I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Vikings

Post by Deacon » Wed May 29, 2013 1:13 pm

I haven't seen it yet, but I like the sound of it and a friend of mine have it a positive review.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

ampersand
Redshirt

Re: Vikings

Post by ampersand » Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm

"And later the Vikings cornered the high end executive chairs market."

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Vikings

Post by Rorschach » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Man, they are some nice chairs.

Vikings has been put on hold. We've just discovered LoveFilm have 30 Rock Series 6 now.
To Let