Hmm...

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Hmm...

Post by Rorschach » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:12 am

Browse: Football Scottish Premier Celtic
54 Comments Article Rating 4.14 Stars
Is The Celtics a Flat Track Bully?
by #4zA (U4053) 21 April 2013
COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE
...I notice this morning that The Celtics (based in Scotland, Glasgow, UK) won a convertable win and there4 wonthe Scottish EPL League.

The Celtics is therefore being haled as a great team and a better team than the other teams from Scotland, The Rangers, Plastic Thimble and Cow & Beef..

The Celtics scores nearly all of its winss against week low quality oposition who have no good defenders or tactics or defenders who r also amateur and drunk.

Whenever The Celtics is up against well organized teams, weather it be Juventus, the Dundees or Einzurzende Naubeitern they is completely invisable.

I think we would all agree that The Celtics is yet to prove its ability at the highest levels and if it wants to eventually join the pantheon of soccer gods like Mamelodi Sundown, Slovan Bratislava and the Often Bark Kickers , they really needs to up its game when it matters in the big games and not against a bunch of drunken hooligans it plays against most weaks.

They have never been in Champions League and will be found out next season unless they up their game.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Hmm...

Post by Deacon » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:04 pm

What?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Hmm...

Post by Rorschach » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 am

It's from a football forum I lurk on. Celtic won the league on Sunday. I think it's part Engrish, part wind-up although I'm not sure in what ratio.
I just thought the username was extremely tenuously linked, even though phonetically it's clearly 'Forza'.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Hmm...

Post by Deacon » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Is it, though? Is it really?

You seem so certain.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Hmm...

Post by Rorschach » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Actually...now I'm not so sure.
To Let