The Unsendable Letter

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

The Unsendable Letter

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

So, while trying to find a Chinese story one of my students recounted in class, I came across this site.
It's like the Mensajitos thread if everyone on the forum were a lovelorn loser with pretentions of eloquence.
I’m fucked up. I try so hard for everyone, try to be the person that each person wants me to be, I tried so hard to be a person that I’m not .I have absolutely no fucking idea who I am now
Oh, I have a very good idea who you are.

Go on. Go and get your cheapies over the fact that sad ballsack you may be but you're not these people.

Ba-ha-ha. Away and have a Lemsip and a wank
To Let

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: The Unsendable Letter

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Oh, hey, shit:
I’d never have the guts to tell you this personally, but I love you. I don’t even know you personally, just online. I still remember how our online paths crossed. I don’t know how you look like on the outside, but on the inside, you are a beautiful person. And that’s what really matters.

You’re years older than me, and I’m just a confused teenager. I thank you for helping me through difficult times. You’re older and wiser, and your advice helps tremendously.
You could have just PMed me y'know...
To Let

Hirschof
Redshirt

Post by Hirschof » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm

I promise I will find you again someday. I can’t let you slip away.

Love,

Your Monster
"Hirschof: So much more than a handy masturbatory image." -Rorschach
"I think Hirschof is neat." -Sophira

RIP RLF SIG Trend: Aug 2004 - Jan 2010.
mah facebook

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Rorschach wrote:You could have just PMed me y'know...
That letter mentioned you being beautiful on the inside, which I'm sure is accurate neither in the metaphorical nor the physical.

Also...wiser? Wiser than whom? HamburgerVietnam?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:29 pm

I am beautiful. No matter what you say.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

You're beautiful in every single way?

I still maintain that no one is beautiful on the inside. I've seen Bodies: The Exhibition.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am

Deacon wrote: I still maintain that no one is beautiful on the inside. I've seen Bodies: The Exhibition.
That shit was creepy and disgusting. Kind of like Rorschach's external appearance. Just saying. :D
You said “see you tomorrow” when you dropped me off at my house, and you haven’t been back in three days. Is because I’ve gone to bed at different times every night and we missed each other somehow?
I'm fairly certain that if this chick doesn't see this "Ryan" fellow tomorrow, she may kill herself. And yet, I would easily get over it.
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?