Ah love bein a guy

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Ah love bein a guy

Post by Rorschach » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:51 am

Ahm like 'Aye, away you go jogging. Me anna wean'll sit here on the couch eatin biscuits and watchin Disney films in our pajamas.'

Heh. Quality.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Ah love bein a guy

Post by Deacon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 am

Heh, I actually understood that. Sounds like good times. Do they dub those films in ned so she can understand them?

PS Nicola trying to keep fit for you, eh? You can't be arsed to return the favor?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Ah love bein a guy

Post by Rorschach » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:40 am

"Check that pure heavy hairy hing man, hanging oot the back a that mad Belle cow. Nutso man.'

Yeah, I feel like I've emerged from my winter cave into what can laughably be called sunshine and, sad to say, I have not shed my pre-hibernation salmon feast pounds.
I will though.
Tomorrow.

I was quite excited about Neds until I found out it was set in the seventies. Noone's going to be hardman in flares. I don't care how mental you are.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Ah love bein a guy

Post by Deacon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Rorschach wrote:"Check that pure heavy hairy hing man, hanging oot the back a that mad Belle cow. Nutso man.'
That I only sort of understood, and then mostly because of the context.

Don't feel too bad, btw. I keep my winter weight around all year long just in case it comes in handy. It hasn't yet. Ever. But you never know...
I was quite excited about Neds until I found out it was set in the seventies. Noone's going to be hardman in flares. I don't care how mental you are.
If you don't know that "hard" means "tough" in limey, so many sentences are so much funnier, especially any movie with Vinnie Jones. "Oh, you're well hard are you? Not as hard as me!" Might make you wonder if you "mistakenly" put in a different kind of movie.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922