I don't mind

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Adam
Redshirt

I don't mind

Post by Adam » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:47 am

I don't try to be condescending, i just thought it was a good example, I don't troll, like i said, it would be great if nobody else posted here, i just wanted to give people something to think about, my life doesn't revolve around these forums, i'm 27 years old, it took me 10 years to understand all of what i write, i am currently doing painting, though am applying for a position at a musik shop because i like guitaring, you can contact me via email if you like, i won't add random contacts to my msn list, it's adamdavidwoolnough@hotmail.com, as people are concerned about trolling here, i'm not trying to steal people or anything silly like that, it would actually be great if nobody contacted me with problems, that means nobody has them and we can all get on with our lives, i like basketball, pool and playing games online, please lock this thread too as i'm no troller, i've been called that before as many other things, i don't take shit either, i tell it how it is.

Mae Dean
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess

Re: I don't mind

Post by Mae Dean » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 am

See, and we wouldn't mind if you just went away and didn't come back.

Incidentally - what exactly do you think the point of this forum is? 'Cause I don't think it means what you think it means.