Life

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Adam
Redshirt

Re: Life

Post by Adam » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:23 am

Once again you are having a go at me without understanding why i write what i write, i don't want people to tell me their problems, thats up to them to sort out for themselves, i don't mind if you need to belittle me, go ahead, makes no difference to my life.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 am

You have bad breath and a laughably small penis.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Adam
Redshirt

Post by Adam » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 am

You asked me to explain these "Ideas", ok i will.

Most people suffer from either of the following, depression(sad about something), anxiety(too excited) or overwhelming head-spins(feels like you may pass out sometimes), often people don't konw what to do about it or they have trouble coping with it.

I read someone has trouble keeping friends, when you're talking with a friend, you don't always have to be doing something, you don't have to keep a conversation going just to keep the friend, thats where anxiety comes in, you are too excited about being around that person and you start to say silly things or stutter a bit or make a small noise and you're not sure why you made it, you don't need to "work" on a friendship, they just happen.

I'll explain some more in a while.

Adam
Redshirt

Post by Adam » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 am

When i write "No'body is to "blame" and there is no "enemy".
"

Thats because once someone starts wondering "why" something is, that is the start of a brain block, thats a fourth problem actually(depression, anxiety, head spins, brain block), they might try to know without the proper information, like if i start to wonder why the sky is blue, i might think about it and think about it without getting anywhere, when i could just do some research into it and find out, if i can't find out, there's no point wondering about it and the answer may be stumbled on at a later date.

Someone said something cool to me once "take it in, though don't take it on", It's like turning your brain into a sponge again to soak up information, it may feel bad for a bit, though it's worth it.

Here is another metaphor you might not understand, i'm good at those aren't i.
a child is watching a movie and says to her mum "why did this happen and why did he do that?", Mum says "watch the movie and find out".

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:45 am

Most people suffer from depression, (thanks for explaining what that is, by the way, even if your definition is wrong), anxiety (ditto), or head-spins? Do they? Most people? Are you sure about that?

Is there any reason why you think the posters on this board need horrifically mangled kindergarten psychology and/or the pseudo-philosophy of George Lucas? And that you're just the fella to deliver these unwanted goods? Because going by the responses your assumptions are garnering it would appear that you're wrong.
My only problem is that my penis won't fit into my pants and I can't close my wallet for fifties.

A child shits in his potty and proudly pronounces it chocolate. When all around him tell him that, no, it doesn't taste good, he weepingly tells them that they don't understand. See what I'm getting at? You're not our child and no-one here wants to toilet train you.

I can't be bothered with this any more. I'm beginnning to think it's a wind-up.
So, as simply as possible: you're being a tit. Knock it off. I'm outtie.
To Let

Adam
Redshirt

Post by Adam » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:57 am

You can't make me mad.
You're just mad because i used a child in an analogy and felt silly, get over it and look at what i'm trying to say.
I know what you're saying with the potty and chocolate thing, it is what it is, same thing i'm saying.
I've already thought of what people could say about me, leave if you want, I promise not to try and "brain wash" you.

Did you like those funny pics?

cosmic_hippo
Redshirt

Post by cosmic_hippo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Adam, I am trying to form an opinion of you but it’s hard because you didn’t make a Getting to Know You thread and there is not much in your profile. I really want to know how old you are and what you do for a living.
END OF LINE

Sophira
Jezzy's Belle

Post by Sophira » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:45 pm

*yawn*
<Arc_Orion> And I give rides to dudes!
<kaiju01> Yeah, I'm kind of a dick.
<Hirschof>Long from now, when the Earth is charred and barren, the only things left on the surface will be cockroaches and the continuous bickering between Fuggle and Deacon. :)
<Deacon> I'm not, however, played by a homosexual child star.

Hirschof
Redshirt

Post by Hirschof » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm

"Hirschof: So much more than a handy masturbatory image." -Rorschach
"I think Hirschof is neat." -Sophira

RIP RLF SIG Trend: Aug 2004 - Jan 2010.
mah facebook

bagheadinc
Bay Harbor Butcher

Post by bagheadinc » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Rorschach wrote:My only problem is that my penis won't fit into my pants and I can't close my wallet for fifties.
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

Arc Orion
Redshirt

Post by Arc Orion » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:03 pm

I love having an excuse to post this.

I need fewer water.

Terrene
Redshirt

Post by Terrene » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Kid, your syntax is horrible. Take an English course, please.

kaiju01
Redshirt

Post by kaiju01 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Adam wrote:Here is another metaphor you might not understand, i'm good at those aren't i.
a child is watching a movie and says to her mum "why did this happen and why did he do that?", Mum says "watch the movie and find out".
Adam wrote:You can't make me mad.
You're just mad because i used a child in an analogy and felt silly, get over it and look at what i'm trying to say.
Rorschach was mad because you come off as smug and condescending and now seem to be goading people on.

tnitnetny
Redshirt

Post by tnitnetny » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Annoying troll is annoying.

FireAza
Redshirt

Post by FireAza » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:46 am

Seems like a good time for...

While I much prefer the "successful troll" version, that wouldn't suit now would it?
"For AUS$300, you get FireAza drawing your screen image." -MartinBlank "Oh shit. For once, FireAza is right." -Deacon
"FireAza, if you're really that sneaky and quiet then you can sleep in my bed anytime, mister." -kizba