Mad as He11

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
timothyd8413
Redshirt

Mad as He11

Post by timothyd8413 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:16 pm

My name is Timothy Donaldson, I'm 24, going thru a divorce, now living with my parents one of which (my mom) is dying and I am a new member here as of today. I would like to vent some about my current situation. This awful mess started about 18 years ago when my father was verbally and physically abusive. It went on till I was 19 being kepted in check by his goons (my two older brothers). At 19 I met a ugly nasty woman and decided at the time it would work better than being at home so I dated her moved out and got married. Dumb huh. Dumb would actually be a compliment. Anyway now I am getting a divorce and living with my parents once again the goons are gone but my dad is the same. How can someone be so insensitive and hypocritical that sob rat ba@ta%d...... any way what I am getting at is this man name removed in Inola, OK USA abused his goons verbally and physically when they didn't do things his way and then they would turn around and bam I would get it. Anyway does anyone know why a person that claims to be a Christian use it instead to cover up how much of an ahole he is. One day I overheard him saying the only reason he stopped doing drugs and alcohol is cause #1 he did not have the money #2 my poor undeserving mom. This guy nowadays lets my youngest brothers do whatever and occasionally out of anger wails on the two youngest when he gets impatient with them and they are like whats up with the random extreme disciplinary actions. It confuses them more than corrects them. My oldest brother is bearable now but Paul is still rotten to the core. When I was younger he would sit on me and punch me, chase me with a machete, threw a cat on me occasionally, shoot me with his bb gun and other stuff that was not pleasant. Now he is encouraging his son (he is divorced from his wife) to be violent the few times he takes up his fatherly role. And while he is here at my parents house thinking it is playful and acceptable he head buts and tries to hit my mom with various things. My mom cannot do anything cause she is barely hanging on life because of her neuroendocrine cancer. Man I am so mad right now I am getting ready to burst as of now I will quit before I burst. Feel free to comment.
Last edited by Jezebel on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: took out personal information

Jezebel
Soapy's Choice

Re: Mad as He11

Post by Jezebel » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:02 am

Okay, do you realize that this is a forum for Real Life Comics? You must because part of the registration process includes you having to VISIT the comic, but seriously? This is not a forum devoted to discussing your life and problems and all of that sort. This particular section of the forum is for Ranting and Raving, but this entire place is not your livejournal, please keep that in mind.

The Fey
Redshirt

Post by The Fey » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:43 am

throw a cat lolol

divorce at 24? damn you kids move fast.

Koeniou
Redshirt

Post by Koeniou » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:39 am

He11 is the sequel to Ben10 I assume.

(tl;dr)

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 am

Hell, bastard, fuck shit piss cunt ass rimjob, laparoscopic surgery. You can say all of them. Just don't mention muffins. Muff diving is OK, but on the line.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Tigger
Redshirt

Post by Tigger » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:16 am

Scanned, rolled my eyes, and am with K on this.
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
[quote="bagheadinc";p="724695"]That's because your head is empty and has excellent acoustics. :P[/quote]
Deacon wrote:Lady, people aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
My Amazon wish list

kaiju01
Redshirt

Post by kaiju01 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:17 am

There are also no rules against line breaks.

timothyd8413
Redshirt

Post by timothyd8413 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:59 am

Oops my bad how do I delete this

Koeniou
Redshirt

Post by Koeniou » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:10 am

Send a PM to a mod (check who is online) or just leave it. They may just lock it though.