Must. Kill. PUG.

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
edge
Redshirt

Re: Must. Kill. PUG.

Post by edge » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:35 pm

As my main is a paladin tank, I can say first hand that mana is rarely an issue for me. Where you start to see problems, is when you're tanking in content that falls considerably below the level of your gear, since if you don't take damage, you don't get any heals and end up drinking all the time. The only other situation that comes to mind is if the paladin tank doesn't really know what they're doing and is blowing all of their mana on consecration to tank one or two mobs...which is just silly.

Though I will say, ret and prot paladins do have very small mana pools to draw from, and it can be exceptionally frustrating when soloing.

Arres
Redshirt

Re: Must. Kill. PUG.

Post by Arres » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Speaking from BC beta experience spike, people are CRAZY friendly in the beta. I don't know what it is, but they share mining nodes so everyone gets skill points, group well, and are generally pleasant to play with. God knows how a random sampling achieves that, but it's pleasant as all hell.
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.