Mensajitos

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Mensajitos

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Go go real life experience.

Dear Wills and Kate,

You're supposed to be royalty, yet here we have clear evidence that you're no better than beasts of the field; snorting and rutting like swine. I, for one, am disgusted by the decline in standards in today's modern monarchy. You can shove your knighthood up your arse.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Mensajitos

Post by Deacon » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:04 pm

I'd give a wave and a wink to the duchess of Cambridge...
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:12 pm

I hate the monarchy so much that I would shag her.

That'd teach her.
To Let

The Cid
Redshirt

Post by The Cid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 pm

I refuse to acknowledge modern knighthood in any way until they knight Rorschach. Even if I believe that David Attenborough could slay a dragon if such a thing existed and a nature presenter needed to take care of it.
Hirschof wrote:I'm waiting for day you people start thinking with portals.

ampersand
Redshirt

Mensajitos

Post by ampersand » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 am

Dear Bar,
Turn off your TouchTunes if you decide to have the game volume on. Also, so I was playing the Gruden drinking game. How dare you cut me off of soda!

Also, a black and white TV? In this day of high definition television?

Yours,

Ampersand, who just saw RG3 run while Barry White was playing.

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 am

Thank you, Cid. Although you'd have to say, if any man could slay a dragon, it'd be David Attenborough. I watched him eat a big fat honey ant once. In your stupid Christian face, Bear Grylls.

Dear amp
You seem to spend your life watching sports in bars. If I leave my job, partner and child, can I come live and hang with you?
To Let

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Dear cookies:

I know you're bad for me. I know that cookies are a sometimes food. And I know that, as an adult, I can bake cookies whenever I want. Please cease your siren song! You're so delicious! But I'm supposed to share you.
'What is morality?'
'Judgment to distinguish right and wrong, vision to see the truth, courage to act upon it, dedication to that which is good, integrity to stand by the good at any price.'

ampersand
Redshirt

Mensajitos

Post by ampersand » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Dear SpikeGirl,

So replace chocolate with blueberries and then you can have your cookies and eat then too!

Yours,

Cookies

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:34 pm

You know, replace 'cookies' with 'Gianni' and allow for a euphemism or two, and that whole post makes miles more sense.
To Let

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 am

What's a Gianni?
'What is morality?'
'Judgment to distinguish right and wrong, vision to see the truth, courage to act upon it, dedication to that which is good, integrity to stand by the good at any price.'

Arres
Redshirt

Post by Arres » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 am

Rors is.
(It's his name...)
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.

spikegirl7
Redshirt

Post by spikegirl7 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:17 am

See, now I'm thinking of peptide cake from Star Trek. Curse you.
'What is morality?'

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:23 am

spikegirl7 wrote:What's a Gianni?
I hope you're working on your 'innocent surprise' look as well.
We just might get away with this.
To Let

ampersand
Redshirt

Post by ampersand » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:51 am

Dear Scotland,

I hear you're got a bit of snow. 3 cm to 15 cm. Lows reaching -6 C in many areas of the UK. And you'll get some more snow later next week as well.

I don't know if you want to send some of it to the States, but apparently the snow line doesn't like much below the Canadian boarder, and it never did like Vancouver, but what else is knew?

I just want to know: are you really thrilled about the snow? Do you ever talk about having a "White Christmas" like it's mentioned here in the States? How about a "White Boxer's Day?"

Dear America,

Other than having the snow build up the river reservoir for the rivers and insulate the ground for Winter Wheat, you really not missing much with snow.

Get over it.

Dear Canada,

Really? Thinking the growing season has bumped up enough in two weeks that you could grow Corn in Alberta or Saskatchewan? Maybe you want to wait another five years or so. Oh, and enjoy your snow.

Yours,

Ampersand, who chortles every time a Portlander complains about temperatures below 10 C.

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:14 am

Dear amp,
Yes. We get excited about White Christmasses. They're really not that typical. The Met Office tells us:
wintry weather is more likely between January and March than December. Snow or sleet falls on average five days in December, compared to 7.6 days in January, 6.8 days in February and six days in March.
Who wants snow in January, February or March? It's cold and dark and depressing enough without a reminder of tardy idealised seasonal weather.

And even at that, while some people count a White Christmas as a twelve inch blanket of pure, virginal snow lying deep and crisp and even, the bookies have it differently:
the definition used most widely, notably by those placing and taking bets, is for a single snowflake (perhaps among a mixed shower of rain and snow) to be observed falling in the 24 hours of 25 December at a specified location.
That specified location, IIRC, is the Post Office tower in London (to claim a bet on England having a White Christmas), and the runway at Glasgow Airport to do similar for Scotland. So there's no guarantee that a White Christmas is any good anyway. There has only been lying snow on Christmas day four times in the last fifty-one years, according to the Met Office, although that seeks agreement from different places.

I'm sure more Northerly cities and towns might disagree.
To Let