More Mensajitos

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Re: More Mensajitos

Post by FirebirdNC » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Dear Jermy,

Maybe you should consider trying a little more lube.
~Insert clever bon mot here~

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:37 pm

<3
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

raptor9k
Crazy Person

Post by raptor9k » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 pm

B=====D

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:00 am

Ha ha ha. My rear springs still have some snap.
To Let

JermCool
Crazy Person

Post by JermCool » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:01 am

And teeth. :shock:
Insert Banner Here
"The internet is bullcrap! And everyone on it is retarded!" - Muspar
"All threads should degenerate into the bumming of JermCool." - Rorschach

Seir
Crazy Person

Post by Seir » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:51 am

Dear Alyssa,
I'm sorry. Even after a whole decade there have been times when I've wondered if I could've prevented your death. It's even worse that your twin brother saw it happen. He's a teenager now isn't he? I just hope that incident didn't mess him up for life. Even though I've long stopped believing in an afterlife I hope you're resting in peace and I hope your family has coped throughout the years.

Yo Mav, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish but Hirschoff had the best sig trends of all time.

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:19 am

Jesus. I'm so sorry to hear that. Even a decade later, that it's still bothering you. That's a cunt of a price for saving so many lives: not always being able to save every single one. :(
To Let

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:37 pm

I can't imagine how much things like that would haunt you. You can't second guess your actions the "what ifs" will drive you crazy. I am sure you did the best you could and that is all any of us can do.

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:46 am

Dear other American girl studying abroad with me from my University (we'll call her Cunt for short),

Yes, you are honestly that dumb. No, refusing to see Star Wars with the excuse that the political correctness machine ruined it by have a female lead and a black lead is not a valid comment, it is a bigoted comment. This, paired with all of your lovely views about why the Jews had it coming during WW2, and why all women should be married, barefoot, and pregnant by 22 at the latest really does show your issues. The fact that you complain that everything should be censored as well because you don't want to come across anything that may offend you is hilarious. That is why I have called you a cunt to your face; you obviously have at least two decades of being offended that I, personally, now need to make up for. So yes, I will correct you and tell you why your are a piece of white trash every time I can. It's not because I hate you, it's because you're ignorant and need to be educated.

Yes, this means I have had to lecture you about why your views of the Holocaust are wrong... in Japanese, during Japanese class. That's why I've had to point out to the professor in Japanese class, in Japanese no less, that you're a little slow and shouldn't really be considered an accurate view of America. I even stayed after to explain the social issues in America to one professor and why, exactly, I was making the comments to you that I was. The professor not only understood, he was alarmed that you were raised with these views.

The professor was cool though, he asked if your parents were like the Lannisters because that was the only way he could think that kind of thinking could happen. Yes, your own professors think you're an inbred piece of shit because of your racism, bigotry, and general unpleasantness. The fact that you refuse to clean yourself on a daily basis also isn't helping, though I think it's hilarious that you tried to get a job as a model and were shot down in an instant by every agency you contacted. No one wants a model that can't even be bothered to bathe, it doesn't matter that you're a tall white chick.

No one likes you, I'm sick of sitting through class with you, and yes, that is why only the guy who wants to fuck you and the French anti-semite talk to you on a regular basis. You are from my American university, and you are representing it as nothing but hateful pieces of shit and it is so disappointing. And yes, we all do find it hilarious that you're so homesick that you have demanded that your mother and grandmother fly to Japan for Christmas. The fact that they gave in and are actually doing it is sad though. The fact that I'm still not sure whether or not they're the same person is rather telling.

Signed,

The girl that is sick of being confused with you simply because you're the only other slightly tall white chick on campus

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:12 pm

How do you feel about this chick?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Seir
Crazy Person

Post by Seir » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:38 am

Why is she even studying in Japan?

Yo Mav, I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish but Hirschoff had the best sig trends of all time.

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:37 am

I honestly have no fucking idea. In America, I have had the fun of being told on multiple occasions, she never moved out of the dorms because her family feels that it isn't safe for a women to live alone because 'those types' simply go around attacking and raping women willy nilly (I have no idea what 'those types' actually are, but she's hinted without saying it that she means minorities). And, also, her study program has to give her a lunch break at noon or else, apparently, she forgets to eat and gets sick. In college. I honestly asked her why she didn't just make sure she ate healthy on her own (her mother has to call and dictate to her to eat meals. She has gotten those calls before our lunch hour nearly every class I've had with her.), you know, like an adult should be capable of on their own, but her response was that she was just so busy and it was just so hard. (she has an eating disorder I think. I know she keeps bitching about dieting because she's trying to become a model. The lack of basic hygiene will, thankfully, kill that dream so I don't have to hear about her gloating and narcissism if she ever succeeded.)

She is the example of everything that can go wrong with raising a child. She was here for a student exchange in high school at some point and had a Japanese host family, and now that Japanese host family has had to take partial responsibility for her. She has to text her whereabouts to her host mother at least once an hour or panic ensues (I wish I was joking, but I've read the texts over her shoulder in class, it's a thing). I'm tempted to take away her phone, and then abandon her in a grocery store in the rural countryside. They she can starve to death on her own without anyone to tell her what to eat or how.

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Is she hot? If she's hot, the rest of it might not really matter to her modelling career.
To Let

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Thankfully no, the stupid and crazy stick didn't try to bless her with anything.

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:21 am

Dear World,

Look out my daughter just graduated Magna Cum Laude from NC State. Her degree was in Human Biology with a minor in forensics. She is ready to take on what ever tasks are ahead so don't get in her way. She is also and will always be my baby girl so don't throw too much at her. I am so proud of her, she is the first person on my side of the family to get a four year degree. I don't have grandiose ideas that she will set you on fire, but she will certainly make a difference for the better and what more could I ask for.

Sincerely a Mom