Bring on the hate. Its like candy for the devil!

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:04 pm

Quick! Everyone post more! :)

Awwwww.... hijacking threads is one of the things that is best performed in these forums. Besides, the original point of the threads was to announce your presence. That's been sooooo done already. :)

hmmmmmm :)BO= <--- smiley with boobs and an enlarged bellybutton!
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

StarlightShine
Redshirt

Post by StarlightShine » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:39 am

[quote="Mr.Shroom";p="59701"]
-StarlightShine) I just didn't make the switch to the new forums really fast. I had this little thing called 'The Real World' going on. And I don't mean the tv show or godawful movie I think they made\are making.
[/quote]

Woah....it's real now?! :shock: *gasp*

I would have never of guessed....

...except for the fact I have been living there my entire life, and do actually have a life, unlike many on this board. But thanks for telling me anyways. Image
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.

YH
Redshirt

Post by YH » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:45 am

[quote="Mr.Shroom";p="59701"]

-YH) If you find anything I say offensive, then perhaps you're taking offense in cases when no offense is offered. If I seem inconsiderate, perhaps you're considering the wrong things, and not considering whats actually worth getting worked up over. And there is nothing true or sane about being bigoted, and I'd appreciate if you could actually point out any cases in which you think I was bigoted.

Unless you meant biased. And in THAT case, while I have my own opinions, that will never EVER keep me from listening to anyones opinion. (Barring bad mood, but thats a human fallicy.) You can ALWAYS learn something by listening to someone else, even if all you learn is that you think said person is a moron.

[/quote]

I was wondering why they hell you said that, then I rechecked my own post. Oops.

I didn't actually mean that, though I did mean the part about the truth and sanity. I was probably either out of adjectives to describe your posts, or I was simply just whacked out. I apologize.

The Fey
Redshirt

Post by The Fey » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:47 am

Now, all the happy people are back.

Yay!

Mr.Shroom
Redshirt

Post by Mr.Shroom » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:31 am

Damnit, slow down. :)

---

-Fixer: No, this thread is for people to bring the hate. So bring it or go play with your Mighty Homoerotic-Dancer Fighter figures.

-StarlightShine: Ohhhhh, you're good. Sweet, innocent and nice sarcasm will get you everywhere. I salute you.

-YH: You're damn right you apologize. Better yet, DO find me being a bigot. And then I'll smack your ass with a ten-gallon hat and ask if yer one of them thar "Poke-e-mans".

-TheFey: I remember you. You're like an slightly more evil form of StarlightShine. I've got my eye on you. The evil one.

And no one is happy. Excepting in the lobotomy-ish way.

StarlightShine
Redshirt

Post by StarlightShine » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:52 am

[quote="Mr.Shroom";p="60533"]-StarlightShine: Ohhhhh, you're good. Sweet, innocent and nice sarcasm will get you everywhere. I salute you.[/quote]

I try my best, Shroomie Image
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.

Blaze
Redshirt

Post by Blaze » Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:56 am

StarlightShine: Ohhhhh, you're good. Sweet, innocent and nice sarcasm will get you everywhere. I salute you.

Stay back, you! I shall fend you off to the death!!! BACK I say! BACK!

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:00 pm

[quote="Mr.Shroom";p="60533"]-Fixer: No, this thread is for people to bring the hate. So bring it or go play with your Mighty Homoerotic-Dancer Fighter figures.[/quote]Where does one find those, anyway? I need a gift for a 3 year-old girl's birthday party on Saturday. Sounds like something that might interest her.
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

katie_spade
Redshirt

Post by katie_spade » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:56 pm

[quote="Mr.Shroom";p="59701"]You people post too damn fast. Or I'm just old. Or both. Or...shut up.

------

-katie_spade) I won't speak for Terrene, but my hate is a mockery of the egotistical sense of godhood and kinglyness that people get on the forums. You're reading so deep into it that you're missing whats on the surface.

As far as the evil...you haven't seen true evil. Unless you've beeb watching Fox\The WB anytime soon. Ga'h.

-Fixer) I nominate you make a new goddamn thread for that. :mrgreen:

Next![/quote]

What, are you guys realy that up-tight geeze,..... I know terrene's die hard bitch mode is a mockery. At one point in time she did it all the time now it only comes in spurts, and she likes her die hard bitch mode. you people need to loosen up more.... and take more things with a grain of salt.
The trick is to keep one's head at a higher priority than one's heart.~JF

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:57 pm

I need to watch my blood pressure. I am an old man, you see. Have to avoid salt. ;)

Mr.Shroom
Redshirt

Post by Mr.Shroom » Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 pm

katie...that was kinda MY point. And I am.

But I still hate you. With hate.

*sprinkles Fixer with salt* Like a slug in beer!

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Thu May 01, 2003 2:00 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm melting! Melllltttttiiiinnnngggggg!!!!!!

/me stains Mr. Shroom's shoes

You Bastard! You killed me! Now I will haunt you for the rest of your days!

OoOOoooOOOOoOOooooOOOooooOoooooOOOOoooOOooo

Blaze
Redshirt

Post by Blaze » Thu May 01, 2003 3:50 pm

Spooky.

Though, its more haunting if you keep him up all night singing Brittney Spear's Greatest Hits.

Mr.Shroom
Redshirt

Post by Mr.Shroom » Fri May 02, 2003 7:37 am

Try it and I'll suck your undead ass into my DustDevil.

Note: Necro'ed for my own amusement. I mean, really. This was fun!