More Mensajitos

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
JermCool
Crazy Person

Re: More Mensajitos

Post by JermCool » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:37 pm

I did it for a while. So long as you stretch the skin, it's not terribly dangerous.

Using clippers...that's dangerous. Seriously - skin gets caught in the teeth and you know pain that no man should ever know.
Insert Banner Here
"The internet is bullcrap! And everyone on it is retarded!" - Muspar
"All threads should degenerate into the bumming of JermCool." - Rorschach

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:51 pm

I encourage at least minimal manscaping. You don't need to go full bare floor but don't try to tempt me with shag carpet.
~Insert clever bon mot here~

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Honestly at least basic manscaping is more comfortable to me. Some ladies complain about trimming their own hedges, but I'm not sure I understand it. Maybe the bits just work differently enough to make one unrelateable to the other.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:23 am

Deacon wrote:Honestly at least basic manscaping is more comfortable to me. Some ladies complain about trimming their own hedges, but I'm not sure I understand it. Maybe the bits just work differently enough to make one unrelateable to the other.
I believe in fair play if my expectations are neatness then I should do the same.
~Insert clever bon mot here~

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Alright. Update time. Since posting here last, I was bored in the bath and shaved it all off. Baby smooth. And then I remembered I had a check up with a doctor who's been handling my crotch for years so I was stuck with the dilemma of going in there with a crotch like Homer Simpson's muzzle or with a cueball set that gleams as if I'd suddenly decided to try and tempt him. I went with the latter. He refrained from commenting. I was oddly offended.
To Let

JermCool
Crazy Person

Post by JermCool » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:44 pm

At the age of 14, an Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking I suggest you try it.
Insert Banner Here

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:24 pm

I always hated the idea of scrotal stubble. It's made me wonder if I could simply get it waxed or whatever that kiwi alternative is that's not scalding hot (I forget the name of it). Or Nair. But I hear that even though they have body hair Nair, there are no promises of a successful and problem-free application when used, you know, down there.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Hirschof
Crazy Person

Post by Hirschof » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Maybe laser? I've been told it feels like being rapidly snapped with a rubber band.
"Hirschof: So much more than a handy masturbatory image." -Rorschach
"I think Hirschof is neat." -Sophira

RIP RLF SIG Trend: Aug 2004 - Jan 2010.
mah facebook

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Man that's awful to think about.

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:25 pm

To Let

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:07 am

Goddammit Japan! Nearly every website I visit, even Google, keeps trying to reroute me to the Japanese version. Yes, on some levels it makes sense, especially sites like Hulu, but if I've specifically gone to an English site (that I have bookmarked), then, perhaps, I specifically wanted to be on that site in English! There's also nothing so annoying as Google going into region area overdrive and trying to automatically translate my emails from English in Japanese for me.

On the plus side I found a very nice blouse while out shopping today. Yes, it's 3/4 sleeves on me, but tunic shirts in Japan are in style right now, so that means I can buy some and they're just regular blouses on me. Tomorrow I shall brave IKEA and buy necessary housing goods that I could not bring with me. Like cooking pots and pans, and blankets and pillows.

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:32 am

This thread has lost its way:

Dear traders operating in Dying Light's safe houses,

You know who unlocked this safe house, right? Who cleared and secured the area, right? Muggins here. And I didn't see your greedy ass while I was doing so. I come back and here you are, opening shop in my safe area.

And what gratitude do you show? I'm not saying I want a humjob every time you see me, but put the fucking kettle on at least, you greedy cunts.

Yrs
Crane
To Let

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Dear imdb

Way to time your maintenance downtime in closing the Doctor Who message board the very next day after the first broadcasting of the new series. I wanted to know what some nerds thought about the first episode and now I'll have to make up my own mind by actually watching it.

Yrs
Too Jock to Doc
To Let

JermCool
Crazy Person

Post by JermCool » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Dear Steven Moffat:

What. The. Hell? We've already done the kill-main-characters-at-the-start-of-the-season thing, but you have now broken two unwritten laws. 1) Never mess with the companions. They're supposed to live long and successful lives without you - sometimes in alternate dimensions. They grow despondent, lonely, and wistful, but mostly...OLD. 2) Never blow up the TARDIS. You can damage it, crash it, set fire to it, but you CANNOT destroy it. And then you leave it on a cliffhanger, you complete wanker.
Insert Banner Here

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Dear Moffat,

Can we please move on to something original? You've been over Davros and the Master so much lately that I wasn't sure if I was watching a new episode or a rerun. Seriously, how hard is it to look into the vast infinite darkness of space and find something that hasn't be dragged out and beaten like a shorn sheep in the Welsh countryside, and give us something new? Because, quite frankly, I give zero shits about the Master and Davros. They're both characters from my grandfathers time. It's about a bit after move the fuck on on the clock.