More Mensajitos

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
The Cid
Crazy Person

Re: More Mensajitos

Post by The Cid » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:35 pm

To my building's hired landscaping crew:

Once a week you come with your leaf blowers and spent a good 45 minutes on the patch of dirt directly in front of the building.

It is a patch of dirt. I'd rather have the grass clippings and leaves there. It would look better than just the dirt. And then I wouldn't need to hear leaf blowers directly outside my home office's window. Or, I don't know, lay down some sod so you have something to blow leaves off of. But this is ridiculous.
Hirschof wrote:I'm waiting for day you people start thinking with portals.

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 am

Dear Mum

If I send you a text that might merit a response, the polite thing to do would be to respond. I know this means bashing at the phone's keypad with your forehead in a bewildered attempt to make your meaning understandable to a third party, but I have every faith you can manage, with time, to indicate a simple 'yes' or 'no' to my question.

Your loving son, who's proud to have two people on the planet less tech-savvy than he.
To Let

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 am

Dear Mum

If I send you a text that might merit a response, the polite thing to do would be to respond. I know this means bashing at the phone's keypad with your forehead in a bewildered attempt to make your meaning understandable to a third party, but I have every faith you can manage, with time, to indicate a simple 'yes' or 'no' to my question.

Your loving son, who's proud to have two people on the planet less tech-savvy than he.
To Let

Arres
Crazy Person

Post by Arres » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:27 pm

Dear Rorschach,
It might be difficult to maintain your more tech-savvy than your Mom, while double posting.
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

:D :D :D :D

I SAW THAT AND LOVED IT
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 pm

It was a j...oh, never mind.
To Let

Arres
Crazy Person

Post by Arres » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Dear Arres,
A spelling AND grammar disaster in a SINGLE SENTENCE POST?! Get your shit together. UGH.
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.

The Cid
Crazy Person

Post by The Cid » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Dear Marty Walsh and Charlie Baker:

Thank you for coming to your respective senses and telling the USOC to go pound sand. That would have been a whole lot of stupid, having the Olympics here.

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Someone was trying to bring th Olympics to Boston?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

The Cid
Crazy Person

Post by The Cid » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Until yesterday afternoon they were the USOC's official bid for the 2024 Summer Games. The idea was wildly unpopular among locals. Then the mayor of Boston, who had been backing the bid until Monday morning, came out and said he would not allow the city to spend a dollar of overage on the Olympics. So through "mutual agreement" the USOC decided to change their 2024 bid to LA instead.

JermCool
Crazy Person

Post by JermCool » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:47 pm

Dear Vegas drivers:

A vast majority of main roadway interchanges have plenty of room to navigate. The interchange between Summerlin Parkway and US-95 northbound in particular has an offramp that extends back nearly 3/4 of a mile. Knowing that, why do you feel the need to wait until the last possible second to exit? I mean, you kick up gravel, you cause those who are already in the exit lane to panic, and basically create chaos that makes me want to ride up next to you, take out some throwing knives, and play darts with your tires.

Please get over sooner so I don't feel the urge to kill.

Signed,
-The guy who needs to start wearing chaps so the gravel stops bouncing off his kneecaps
Insert Banner Here
"The internet is bullcrap! And everyone on it is retarded!" - Muspar
"All threads should degenerate into the bumming of JermCool." - Rorschach

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:03 pm

I want to know what kind of crazy driving position you're in that hangs your kneecaps out the car...

raptor9k
Crazy Person

Post by raptor9k » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:10 am

The motorcycle kind?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I'm putting my talents and skills to use for a business so that I receive compensatory funds that I may then choose to spend and invest and save as I see fit. If I choose to blow it all on hookers and Dr. Seuss books, I don't see how that means you owe me a comfortable retirement. - Deacon

JermCool
Crazy Person

Post by JermCool » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Very much that.

It's one thing when it's a suicidal bug bouncing off my shin (which, at 75MPH stings pretty good), but gravel bruising my kneecaps that was kicked up my some moron who was missing his turn causes me to burn with righteous anger.
Insert Banner Here
"The internet is bullcrap! And everyone on it is retarded!" - Muspar
"All threads should degenerate into the bumming of JermCool." - Rorschach

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Yes, I knew it was a motorcycle. I, too, used to ride. But the image of down one trying to drive a car in such a contorted position that their kneecaps hang out the window made me smile :)