Son of Rantettes & Ravettes

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
Deacon
Shining Adonis

Re: Son of Rantettes & Ravettes

Post by Deacon » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:40 am

Rorschach wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 am Deacon, are you watching Al Murray's The Pub Landlord? That was a real Pub Landlordism. Although perhaps just a coincidence.
Never heard of it.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:54 am

Rant: forgot to mention to the doctor that I have the red head gene so when they tried to put me under twilight anesthesia for the egg retrieval, I just got a little woozy and couldn't move my body, but I didn't go under at all. Thankfully egg retrieval doesn't hurt that much, it's just some needles, so it wasn't an issue.

Rave: eight eggs retrieved, and five are grade 1 after three days! Grade 1 is the best, it means full normal development without any sign of issue. One is grade 2 with minor fragmentation. Now they go one ice to prepare for implantation next month (studies show there's a much higher success rate of full term development if they're implanted the next month. The medication that encourages egg development screws with the uterine lining making implantation less successful).

Rant: I made cookies and ate too many and now I have a tummy ache.

Jamie Bond
Agent 0.07
Agent 0.07

Post by Jamie Bond » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:40 pm

Cool :D
"Go get the Happy!"

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:43 am

I'm not sure how comfortable I am with the proximity of the egg chat and the cookie chat. :lol:
To Let