Son of Rantettes & Ravettes

Complain or gush all you like - this is the place to do it.
gravity
Crazy Person

Re: Son of Rantettes & Ravettes

Post by gravity » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:08 pm

Deacon wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:29 pm
gravity wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 pm
I discover that, currently, only the small sizes of the sweater kit are in stock.
Did you contact them about it? What did they say? Even if they insist they can’t help, can you just order two small kits and go from there? :)
Yeah, I contacted them. Turns out everyone is buying up their inventory for the same reason I chose to order now instead of later: Brexit. It's a small company, so they don't have an enormous inventory, and everyone is putting int their orders now because there's a fear the yarn may be severely delayed or may not get out of the UK at all once Brexit happens. So they've been swamped. The main color of the sweater was swapped to a different one, and it's on its way. But yeah, Brexit is already hitting some smaller companies hard.

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:50 am

Rave: Dark CrystalAge of Resistance is out!
Rave: Carnival Row is out!
Rant: I have to work the next 5 days getting up at 4am most days. My first day off its going to be a binge :).
~Insert clever bon mot here~

gravity
Crazy Person

Post by gravity » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:27 pm

Rant: Fuck you Amazon! In Japan Amazon's original series' always air a week later, rather than the same day as the rest of the world. Amazon's excuse is the subtitles/dub take longer to do for the Japanese audience. And yet Netflix manages it without issue.