Forums Help us All

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Illjwamh
Redshirt

Forums Help us All

Post by Illjwamh » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:58 am

My first encounter with Greg's work was this strip:

http://www.reallifecomics.com/d/20011126.html

The link was posted in a thread about that game on another forum I go to when said game came out. I thought it was funny, but somehow it didn't click that this was a regular strip I could read every day. :?

So anyway, several months ago, this strip:

http://www.reallifecomics.com/d/20021127.html

Was posted on another message board I frequent (about a different webcomic. By this time I'd started reading them). I thought it was hilarious, and then spent the rest of that evening reading all of the archives. It wasn't until I hit the one up top there that I realized I was reading the same comic I'd laughed so hard at so long ago. I've come here every day since, and those two are still my favorites.
Arrr, so there I was......

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:23 pm

Welcome to the board. Don't let some of the more irregular regulars get to you. ;)
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Illjwamh
Redshirt

Post by Illjwamh » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:29 pm

Ah, I've been to boards with weirder regs than this. :wink:

Thanks for the welcome! :mrgreen:

furre
Redshirt

Post by furre » Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:59 pm

You have!? Where!? :shock:
Gee, I sure like TV. And wearing pants.

Illjwamh
Redshirt

Post by Illjwamh » Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:22 am

Well, some of them are so weird I hesitate to mention them. (Mostly because I'm embarrassed at ever actually visiting them.) But here's one: the bunnies over at the El Goonish Shive board at TWC are pretty strange (but in a good way :mrgreen: ).

At the OA forums (where I work), I'm sure there are some odd members, but I don't really notice it anymore since I'm so used to them.