Might we say: "Addicted"?

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
dahlia
Redshirt

Might we say: "Addicted"?

Post by dahlia » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:50 am

Yeah... I forget how I initially stumbled upon this comic, but I did. And.. well.. three years in three days. Need I say more? Actually... more like one day if you take away hours of sleeping and eatting and classes...

But y'gotta love the comic. Yes. Good comic.
-Little Lia
Anime, RPGs, and Big Foam Weapons... what else is there to life?

Blaze
Redshirt

Post by Blaze » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:19 am

And yet ANOTHER thread stating how proud they are about having finished the archive.

Most people finish it in a day or less. We don't really care though.

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:22 pm

/me beats Blaze with a large tuning fork for berating the newbies

You know, not everyone has TIME to read all the comics Greg has ever posted in one day, oh-he-with-no-life. Give the newbies a break. Some people have to work. :evil:
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Lasafara
Redshirt

Post by Lasafara » Fri Mar 07, 2003 12:52 am

Thank you!!!! I've been desperating trying to read the archives, but AOL crashes my comp every two months or so... My computer doesn't like Real Life. Of course, it doesn't like much of anything, so that's okay...