Heya

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Phaelan
Redshirt

Heya

Post by Phaelan » Wed Mar 05, 2003 4:37 am

New to the forum - been reading RL for about a year now. Good work Greg!

Just wanted to drop a howdy and let ya'll know a lil about me.

Online Comics currently reading:
Megatokyo
Eversummer Eve
Errant Story
Wandering Ones
Ghost 2138
Mac Hall
Lethal Doses
Outsider

Books currently reading:
Crossroads of Twilight by Robert Jordan
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin

PC:
AMD XP 1700 clocked to 1.75
MSI nVidia GForce 4 Ti 4200 w/128vRAM
Chainteck 7VJL k333 Mobo
3D Cool Tornado 1000 case pushing 233 cubic feet of air per sec
*current pc project - trying to silence this mofo .. sounds like a jet.

RP History:
Started with D&D 1E back in '84
Played off and on in HS and college. Mostly Shadowrun, AD&D (2E), Champions and a homegrown system called Penultimate (percentile based like Stormbringer or Middle Earth RPG)
Currently don't play but will be starting a campaign soon (for the wife and some friends).

Online games played:
Neverwinter Nights with ALFA
Mechwarrior 4 with CF
Battlefield 1942 (Trooper)

pknair
Redshirt

Post by pknair » Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:45 am

heya back atcha.

course, i'm a n00b, too, so that probably don't help.

anyway, just another friendly canuck here saying hi. don't make it to the site nearly enough, but hey, what can ya do. honestly, it's late and i'm tired, so i don't have too much to say. if anyone wants to know more about me, see my site (the url is in my profile). it won't tell you anything about me, but you will get to see a pulsating cabbage. anyone who really DOES want to know anything about me, just ask. i'm pretty much an open book, but i'm afraid that if i tried to write anything about myself right now, i'd probably sound like the angry watermelon in "Drunken Wu Tang". if you don't get the reference, check out its review at http://www.badmovies.org. heh. angry watermelon.

incidentally, i found the site cuz a buddy of mine kept forwarding me 'toons. that was when i realized he spent too much time on the net. and now he's sucked me in. oh well. it's fun here.

okeydokey g'night and all that good stuff.
"If the sky were green, how would we know where to stop mowing?"
-Jeff's Deep Thoughts