Help! The cookies are after me! Oh, wait....

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Lasafara
Redshirt

Help! The cookies are after me! Oh, wait....

Post by Lasafara » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:04 am

And now, the obligatory 'Hi!' speech. Yay.
I'm a college student with more homework than time, and yet I still spend some of it on the internet. I'm on a dial-up, which sucks. It also means that some of the comics crash my computer. Oh, and I work at Taco Bell. Greg's right, you know. I'm, er, the only one there who's able to spell the word 'rice.' Even better, I'm the only one NOT in jail/prison or on probation/parole or having court issues of some kind. Just think, when you go through the drive-thru, you might be talking to a con. Makes you want to be a little nicer, huh?
Let's see, I'm female, brown hair....Wow, this is rather boring. I like to cosplay. I have four costumes basically done, and I'm working on two more. I'm rather computer-stupid. I even had to get help to register onto this thing. (Thank you Martin!)
And now I'm rather tired of this 'introducing.' I'm going to go blow something up. Yay!

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Thu Feb 27, 2003 3:34 pm

Lasafara said,
And now I'm rather tired of this 'introducing.' I'm going to go blow something up. Yay!
On your way to join your coworkers in jail/prison or on probation/parole? :P
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.