I like monkeys...

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
BlueMan137
Redshirt

I like monkeys...

Post by BlueMan137 » Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:46 am

...and Real Life and stuff like that. Anyway, I've just joined, and I'll try to post regularly for more that a week. No guaruntees though...Amazon claims my copy of Everquest Trilogy will be here in about 5 days. :lol:

Anyway, good times.

--BlueMan

Jimbobbob
Redshirt

Post by Jimbobbob » Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:33 am

omg! ....dan?? (ok, your probably not, he wouldnt go by the name blueman) but anyways, i have a friend who says that (or used to) every 20 seconds or so (i like monkeys) he was obessed...
Have bandwidth to spare, and wanna see my Real avatar? http://jimbobbob.emptydoor.com/avatars/

BlueMan137
Redshirt

Wow, that's weird...

Post by BlueMan137 » Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:02 am

:shock: Umm, yeah, my name actually is Dan. To make entirely sure, I'm from Napa, CA, and yes, BlueMan137 is a rather new screenname. I don't remember saying "I like monkeys," you know, constantly, but I was known to. Wouldn't it be odd if I knew you? I'm going to guess right off that you're either Justin or maybe Joy...Or Ben perhaps, I know for various reasons that he reads Real Life...

:shock: God that would be weird. :shock:
BlueMan aka "Get off my lawn you naked freak!"