Who are these people? (User Pictures)

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Jezebel
Soapy's Choice

Post by Jezebel » Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:21 am

Before anybody else does this(not that they would, mind you) I'm saving all the pictures, and reuploading them to my RLH account. It's going to take awhile because I'm also remaking the list, but.. *shrugs*

YH
Redshirt

Post by YH » Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:27 am

Can it be in reverse-alphabetical order? :P

A Real Life Photo Album sounds like a very interesting idea, now that so much photos have been collected and organized...

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:24 pm

[quote="daemon princess";p="101038"]I don't have long hair anymore. Might you use this one?
http://www.reallifehosting.com/~daemonp/sofugly.jpg

Or...if I was going to go against by better judgement and post this one. But I'm not sure about that.
http://www.reallifehosting.com/~daemonp/argyle.jpg

Errrr...you pick.[/quote]
Sockpr0n goes in the Stop looking at me thread. I will put the first one, as per your request.
[quote="Rikku_Chan";p="101071"]ooo Daemon, you're a cutie! When did so many other good-looking females get here? O_o

LOL, I'm suprised you didn't use one of my cosplay pics, since that's pretty much all I have.[/quote]
I cannot see any pics hosted on pxyz (or whatever the server is called). If you like a better one, let me know.
Oh, and Jez, I left the pictures where they were because I wasn't sure if people wanted them up or not, and gave them the option of removing the original file. Of course, I have had no complaints, so it may have been an unnecessary precaution, but the option still remains that way.
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Phong
Redshirt

Post by Phong » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:07 pm

In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time that a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection. - Hugo Rossi, Mathmetician.

Jezebel
Soapy's Choice

Post by Jezebel » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:14 pm

Something wrong with shoving pens up my nose?

Phong
Redshirt

Post by Phong » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:16 pm

That should have gone straight to my post, I was trying to be subtle about being left out =)
In the fall of 1972 President Nixon announced that the rate of increase of inflation was decreasing. This was the first time that a sitting president used the third derivative to advance his case for reelection. - Hugo Rossi, Mathmetician.

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:20 pm

[quote="Phong";p="101281"]That should have gone straight to my post, I was trying to be subtle about being left out =)[/quote]
Sorry Phong. I didn't actually see the pic so I must have scanned over it.

I knew it had to happen that I missed someone. Sorry it had to be you. You are up there now. Now we see if anyone else got missed?
[quote="Seir";p="101131"]It's ironic that as of 11:36 PM EST on 6/19/03 that Fixer, the man who started this thread in the first place, hasn't posted a picture a picture of himself yet.

COME CLEAN NOW! OR BY GOD I'LL HIRE SOME PAPARAZZI MYSELF IF IT COMES TO THAT![/quote]
Jez stopped hosting the pic of me or I would have put my pic up there as well. As is, I haven't had time to rehost a pic of myself or Luvthing. Don't worry, I shall do so!
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Blaze
Redshirt

Post by Blaze » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:26 pm

[quote="Rikku_Chan";p="101071"]ooo Daemon, you're a cutie! When did so many other good-looking females get here? O_o

LOL, I'm suprised you didn't use one of my cosplay pics, since that's pretty much all I have.[/quote]

You can't compliment her, Rikku. I've been trying and trying, and she keeps blushing and hiding under the table.

Jezebel
Soapy's Choice

Post by Jezebel » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:28 pm

Last edited by Jezebel on Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:34 pm

[quote="Jezebel";p="101289"]http://www.reallifehosting.com/~Jezebel ... /Fixer.jpg *cough**cough*[/quote]
Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at reallifehosting.com

[quote="Jezebel";p="101193"]Aamry
[/quote]

That pic is of Gowerlypuff, not Aamry. It is in the 'g's of your list.

Jezebel
Soapy's Choice

Post by Jezebel » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:51 pm

Fixed, it was a lowercase f, silly me. I copied the same file over and over to make the links, and changed the names/fixed the extensions as needed. Probably a few more mistakes as well.

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:57 pm

Not that I noticed. :) And I put the miniaturized pic of myself up there too.
(WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BIG PIC! I AM ALL TINY NOW! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!)

daemon princess
Redshirt

Post by daemon princess » Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:55 pm

Thank you, fixer!

Rikku_Chan, you're adorable! You know that, right? But I could have sworn I was around before you were. :P

/me blushes and hides under the table

Ohnogdzilla
Redshirt

Post by Ohnogdzilla » Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:41 pm

Amazing work Fixer, as always.

Jez, great job.

Thanks Guys
Going, Going, Gojira