Who are these people? (User Pictures)

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Fixer
Crazy Person

Who are these people? (User Pictures)

Post by Fixer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:46 pm

Ok, I post this mostly for the new people who do not want to go though thousands of posts to see the pictures in the GAH! Stop Looking at Me! threads. If someone wants their pic added / changed / updated / removed then leave me a message IN THIS THREAD with the link or request and it shall be done as quickly as I can.

Tidbits by amlthrawn and Fixer:
  • (2/12/2004) We have also got a thread dedicated to the weather near various forumites, but it is not sticky. Here is the link to it.
  • (04/25/2005) Ary is at it again, finding the deadwood and reporting it in. Kudos and kisses from the lady forumites to Ary.
  • (10/29/2005) Thanks this time to Tomahawk for finding the broken links.

• F
  • Fixer (I would be the taller one.)
  • R
  • Raelcun (Watch out for the geocities angst! ONOZ!)
  • rawkeye (Keep pictures with stories in the picture thread, please, or I will be forced to force choke you or something)
  • Rembrandt Q. Einstein
  • Rfairney (He lives in a world with less color so he's trying to conserve.)
  • Rileyrat
  • Romulus (Don't complain. It used to be a bitmap.)
  • Rorschach
  • Ruu (Yes, he was constipated)
Last edited by Fixer on Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 164 times in total.

Mandor
Crazy Person

Post by Mandor » Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:53 pm

Nice work Fixer. Very nice work.

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:55 pm

Thanks. Took me many unproductive hours at work to accomplish that. I have been working on it since yesterday. :)
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Isifer
Crazy Person

Post by Isifer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 2:59 pm

/me hugs Fixer

You are so nice!

Elric2056
Crazy Person

Post by Elric2056 » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:00 pm

Hey Fixer can you change my pic to "fanboy.jpg" as opposed to "fanboy2.jpg"....

As well, nice work (what a good waste of your time spent at work that was)....
There are few problems in this world that can't be solved by small amounts of plastic explosives and large amounts of duct tape. - Anon

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:01 pm

[quote="Isifer";p="100693"]*Isifer hugs Fixer

You are so nice![/quote]
*Fixer is squishified.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :oops:

Hey, Mods and Admins, any way we can make this sticky? Please?

[quote="Elric2056";p="100695"]Hey Fixer can you change my pic to "fanboy.jpg" as opposed to "fanboy2.jpg"....

As well, nice work (what a good waste of your time spent at work that was)....[/quote]
Done deal. I saw both and thought the fanboy2 was a more appropriate image for ya, but I bow to your judgement on the matter. 8)
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Down2EaRth
Crazy Person

Post by Down2EaRth » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:03 pm

danke Fixer!

Oh just one thing change the end of mine from me0020.JPG to itsme.JPG, it's a better picture of me! :)

Martin Blank
Knower of Things
Knower of Things
Omnicode: sxy cm163 kg76 eso.#_glasses sp= Ag1974.October anE hdd Zot RlM Kd1y PeC&C FHb IN14 PrPython(3)^(7)&C(2)^(5)&C++(2)^(7)&JavaScript(2)^(5)&Ruby(1)^(5)&PHP(2)^(5) GM-6DN LAEN(9)&ES(2)^(6)&EO(1)^(7) Crc(6).Security MvD BA! PlM

Post by Martin Blank » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:05 pm

I should merge this with GSLAM... :twisted:
If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:06 pm

[quote="Martin Blank";p="100699"]I should merge this with GSLAM... :twisted:[/quote]
If you do can you put it at the BEGINNING! The reason I did this as a new thread is because I realized that new people would have to go through nearly 5000 posts to actually find it.

LuvThing
Crazy Person

Post by LuvThing » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:13 pm

Great job Fixer!

It will definitely be easier to look at now :D
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Fael-Inis
Crazy Person

Post by Fael-Inis » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:31 pm

Now all we need is a pic of YOU, LuvThing! :wink:
"I am a badly-informed conspiracy theorist (I think there's SOME bad shit going on, I just don't know what)." - Rorschach

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:32 pm

[quote="Fael-Inis";p="100714"]Now all we need is a pic of YOU, LuvThing! :wink:[/quote]
I have one, but she won't let me post it :roll: . When I find my camera again, I will get another picture of the both of us and update above.

Felan
Buddhist Snack

Post by Felan » Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:46 pm

I lost my pic from ages ago... >.>

MissCheetah
Crazy Person

Post by MissCheetah » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:33 pm

WOW! *is impressed* That was a really good idea. I love seeing what the people I post with look like. It is really nice to have at least one pic of them in an easy to find place. I suppose I am content with your use of atypical vinyl clad Tiff for my pic. I really don't look like that most of the time but it is a fun pic :)

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:35 pm

[quote="MissCheetah";p="100743"]WOW! *is impressed* That was a really good idea. I love seeing what the people I post with look like. It is really nice to have at least one pic of them in an easy to find place. I suppose I am content with your use of atypical vinyl clad Tiff for my pic. I really don't look like that most of the time but it is a fun pic :)[/quote]
If you do not like the one I selected, PM me the link to a better one of your preference. That one just happened to be the best quality image that did you justice that I could find in the thread. :roll: