I was walking on the moon one day...

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
spoon
Redshirt

Post by spoon » Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:02 pm

mysterious accident on Google - I was searching for 'locate tavern' as a joke, but turned up Greg's drunk D&D episode.

Ary
Redshirt

Post by Ary » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:33 pm

I got the link from a friend of mine. I read two or three comics, and the next day I read the entire archives! (Didn't sleep all night :D). Like 5 months ago I checked the forum, but I got bored, and didn't look at it anymore. 2 months ago I came back to it, and didn't leave it since :). I'm also in the channel daily :)!
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

mikehendo
Karate Chop!

Post by mikehendo » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:16 am

I have no clue how I first found my way to reallife, but I have been comming back ever since...
Help Fund Free Mammograms
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

GinSoakedBoy
Redshirt

Post by GinSoakedBoy » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:20 am

i used my supadupahypamegaultrapowas, and typed real life in google, i was in search of one, if have one to spare let me know :wink:

singleantler
Redshirt

Post by singleantler » Mon Feb 17, 2003 1:36 pm

I saw an advert on the Professor Ashfield comic (http://www.ashfieldonline.com), it was the one of Tony's list of stuff to do including taking over the world ('bout a year and a half ago.) Became addicted after paging through enough of them to find the comic from the advert. RL always reminds me of when I was at university with a bunch of friends sharing the same house. Some of the tech jokes are just far too realistic!

lifedeath
Redshirt

Post by lifedeath » Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:22 pm

Hello all......

I was informed by a chat friend (other site) about a comic called "Road Waffles" the summer of 2000 I went and loved the comic. After a month i wanted to see other comics. So i looked at the "Thingy" of the comics at Keenspot and found the name "Real Life" Interesting name. Read the first. Read the whole archives...
That was it..... :D
Simple as that
Give Life a real.....

DasBrick
Redshirt

Post by DasBrick » Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:33 pm

Someone told me about it. Said: read this, it applies to you in such a direct way. I was having trouble getting through a MechWarrior game and i read the comic just as Tony got his battle mech. :)
--------------------------------------------------------
Rick Hallman

Das-Brick.org:
Not Just Another Brick in the Wall"
--------------------------------------------------------

Gowerlypuff
Redshirt

Post by Gowerlypuff » Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:30 pm

Someone in an IRC channel posted a link to one of the topics, about mid-may-ish, I think, of 2002. It was funny, so I spent 6 hours reading them all, and then that was it, really.
Sloth: Am I a year behind already?
February was some lyrics or quotes month or something. I don't even remember what year all this was.

Saturnine
Redshirt

Post by Saturnine » Mon Feb 17, 2003 4:52 pm

i really cant remeber i think it was one of my ex's that posted a strip in their journal.... but i do know i spent forever reading every single one

WooFerPPK
Redshirt

Post by WooFerPPK » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:13 am

ive found this comic along time ago. I was on the internet, and i had to do a project on old comics. So i went onto the search engine and i typed Comics. So i was looking threw the comics and i found "Real Life Comics" I dont remeber what came in my head when i first saw "Real Life Comics" but a day later, i searched threw the archives. Ever since then i have fallen in love with Real Life comics.
-WooFerPPK

Ashen
Redshirt

Post by Ashen » Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:02 pm

I came across the link back when Bill Amend linked to it.
Yup, same here.

JonnWood
Redshirt

Post by JonnWood » Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:19 pm

[quote="Blaze";p="1085"]I came across the link back when Bill Amend linked to it.[/quote]

Me too.

grandjoke
Redshirt

Post by grandjoke » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:13 am

i was really bored one day and went to keenspot.com and clicked a random icon. this was that icon. i have loved it ever since and my brother is wrong. it is funnier that something positive
I can count to purple backwards!