I was walking on the moon one day...

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Myx
Redshirt

I was walking on the moon one day...

Post by Myx » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:18 am

I was up on the moon the other day, and I looked through some magic binoculars and saw that there were a whole bunch of people reading Real life. So I started reading.

Actually, my geeky friend introduced it to me. It was my first web-comic. I USED TO BE NORMAL, DAMMIT!!!

Hehe! This Guy is Cute ----> :wink:

Also, congratulations to MartinBlank and the entire Real Life Forums testing team. You've done well.

HK Limit Breaker
Redshirt

Post by HK Limit Breaker » Fri Feb 14, 2003 8:40 am

I don't remember how I found Real Life. I think it was an accident sometime last year.

Sorcerer
Redshirt

Post by Sorcerer » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:45 am

Hmm if i recall correctly i was searching for UO servers, and i came across a link that lead to the "everything i need to know i learned from UO" poster, which again led me to Real life. I've been lurking in the forum for a long time.. then last summer i was bored and decided to see if there were any people in the chat.. there were, and i've been hanging around there instead of working ever since :D

Tarq
Redshirt

Post by Tarq » Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:54 pm

I found it because I typed in webcomic in google, and I found real life. I ARE SMARTY!
It has been said that the body is a slave to the mind. I believe this to be true only when the mind cannot see freedom.- Criss Angel

Skwurlking
Redshirt

Post by Skwurlking » Fri Feb 14, 2003 7:56 pm

A buddy of mine had been telling me about RealLife for a good while. Then one day he let me know about Shirt Ninja and I just had to check it out for myself. The comic is hilarious. I've been reading it daily for a long time now... THANKS GREG! :roll:

Killer-Rabbit
Redshirt

Post by Killer-Rabbit » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:10 pm

About a year ago a friend was talking about the storyline where Greg was in "The Zone." A day or two later I was done reading the archives...

Jack_Mikhail
Redshirt

Post by Jack_Mikhail » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:35 pm

I found it because there was a link to the comic about Vice City being "Mature" which nobody could figure out because games are for kids.. I got that link from the GameFaqs message boards.
There are 10 types of people, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Shadow Walker
Redshirt

Post by Shadow Walker » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:40 pm

I found it while on #reallife...... wait....

Navidad
Redshirt

Post by Navidad » Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:45 pm

I actually met Greg first. It was a windy day at that beach, and much was to take place. There was a cave (well, cement drainpipe big enough to walk through), there were spiders in the cave. The waves were crashing, there was screaming and shrieking like a little girl because of the frigidity of the waves. And there was a battle, a great long battle. Greg and Young from Nekobox circled each other, intent on one purpose. This went on and on for hours, as the wind whipped against their faces. All of a sudden, there was a silence. Even the waves seemed to wait, holding their breath...

Suddenly, Greg lunged, Young stepped back and produced a guest comic for the day. All was well again, and it was good.

So the next day, I started visiting the site.
"Did you ever kill anyone?"
"We're getting off the subject. Let's talk about you."

TrueBlue
Redshirt

Post by TrueBlue » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:03 pm

Honestly, I don't remember. I probably wandered in from another comic, like Sluggy Freelance or Exploitation Now.
"When we can't dream any longer, we die." - Emma Goldman

Shadow Walker
Redshirt

Post by Shadow Walker » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:10 pm

I stepped in from the stairs....

Blaze
Redshirt

Post by Blaze » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:46 pm

I came across the link back when Bill Amend linked to it.

Crystalis Qualinthi
Redshirt

Post by Crystalis Qualinthi » Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:54 pm

I ran across it from keenspot. As for how I found keenspot, that I don't remember.
-The fool sees not the same tree that the wise man sees.

iNfeRnO
Redshirt

Post by iNfeRnO » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:32 am

I found it from a link on RPG World! YAY! First post for me!
cya l8er, ¶ñ£ë®ñ°

pHeaR thE PhrIdGe

bucky17
Redshirt

My bro

Post by bucky17 » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:53 am

Well, i found out about it from my big brother. actually, i got pissed when he made it the homepage. I had only been reading, *sniff* userfriendly. I had refused to read it, till one day, i did. i was pissed. It was entirely too funny.

\/\/|-|007! f1r57 p057!