Layer:00 - DRAFT

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Seannery
Crazy Person

Layer:00 - DRAFT

Post by Seannery » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Regretful though not marked through composition
Some of below forewarning gentle reader
I was born [email protected] their negotiations, and my trial, he couldn't the thought to progress that. My inchoate lower reason subsuming, past those torpid winters wherein pronomials exactly lusoral singular were seen, began it's effete obsession. Preparing thither, lucubrations emphatic of the distal yold---of experience, only sublimates---it's comprehension, staid by auterasty. Post- 4ce repeating identical edifaction,
Ben Caxton (The Crow's Nest) wrote:Everyone knows that jails and hospitals have one thing in common: they can be very hard to get out of. In some ways a prisoner is less cut off than a patient; a prisoner can send for his lawyer, demand a Fair Witness, invoke habeas corpus and require the jailor to show cause in open court.
oversped read half (1926) The Sun Also Rises. Restituting thereof, I happened on a scholeric rebuke, following which brang me RealLifeward.
These 225 annum/diem days saw snide scientist (CEO, Snark industries) become The Flansaas, PAL4200 live, by his maker's voice, not in duple, and no less than 3 attempts to join this forum captcha'd.
Shall we try this forum con Seannery?

Seannery
Crazy Person

Re: Serial Experiments Lain (withstood the test of time)

Post by Seannery » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:47 pm

FirebirdNC wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:52 pm
I asked Seannery to please dial it back a bit, so we can hopefully get a better understanding without a headache lol.
My penchant for polishing, refining,, rewriting is often aided by a loose formal, terse style (my shortfinger, if you will---digital shorthand) that feels perfectly natural (I always know what I meant---even after forgetting entirely) and a person to whom it were explained might agree---but there are better things to do than studying strangers' idiolects. I prefer suppleting prepublication.
I'd intended to write these as plainly as possible (obscurantish literary criticism peeves me greatly, 'cause it oughtta elucidate, don't it?) but my literary habits (trained by years practice for mostly personal reading, drafts) got ahead of me. Then I erred by adding my next outline before suppleting the prior. Then sprouted pernicious idea that continuing the error, I might save face.
Sorry.
liberté, égalité, muliebrité