Um... Hi everyone

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Darneaus
Crazy Person

Um... Hi everyone

Post by Darneaus » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:33 pm

Hey I am Darneaus... real name is well complicated right now we might get back to that later.

I have been a long time reader of Reallifecomics and was so happy that it came back. A friend had linked to a new comic and I had to catch up and reread everything.
Then well I got to the new comics and went :shock:
Mainly because so much of what was being talked about was so much going on in my mind (see complicated above)

Married with a little one who is almost 2. Pushing 40 and starting college all over again next month (because who doesnt need four college degrees)
Having the fun of finding a therapist in a town I dont live in yet.
Having the fun of finding a doctor for me, and a doc for little man in a town we dont live in yet.
Having fun just being a parent to a almost 2 year old who is 3' tall and speaks clearer then many adults I know (smart kids are great and nightmare fuel at the same time)
Having fun living life right now.

So yeah thats me.

Doc Giggles
Crazy Person

Re: Um... Hi everyone

Post by Doc Giggles » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:22 am

Hi and welcome! Glad you found your way back.
Disciple of Gnarr
“Let there be truth, happiness, and waffles”
-Nomad, Dark Lord & Avatar of Gnarr

auntmousie
Crazy Person

Re: Um... Hi everyone

Post by auntmousie » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:50 am

Welcome Darnassus!

There's quite a bunch of "us folks" who have seen something of ourselves in the Epiphany comic and wandered over here as a result - have a cuppa and don't be shy.
When all is said and done, more is generally said than is done.
Ask me anything - no, really - but be warned: I will answer. If you didn't want to know... don't ask.