Hello! I'm NORA!

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
mmtunligit
Crazy Person

Hello! I'm NORA!

Post by mmtunligit » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi all, I recently found this webcomic thanks to someone linking to the recent arc in the comments of a different comic, and I decided to check it out. I read through most of the comic (up to around #2000-2500), and then skimmed through the last bit, pausing occasionally. after going through this most recent arc, I scrolled through the forum a bit, and decided I had to post. So here I am!
I'm mmtunligt / NORA! , an 18 year-old (yup this comic is older than me) trans girl (she/her) from new england. I enjoy simulation and city builders, and I'm really, really into trains. I watch a lot of anime, and hope to teach english in japan when I'm older. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask!

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Hello! I'm NORA!

Post by Rorschach » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:54 am

Hello and welcome. We're glad to have you aboard.
I teach English. Half my graduating class went off to have exciting adventures in China and Japan. I kind of regret not doing that when I was younger, so good luck to you.
To Let

Martin Blank
Knower of Things
Knower of Things

Post by Martin Blank » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:34 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:54 am
I teach English. Half my graduating class went off to have exciting adventures in China and Japan. I kind of regret not doing that when I was younger, so good luck to you.
Don't listen to him. He's a traitor. A Scot teaching English instead of Scots? Pfft.

We put up with him, though, because he's sexy.
If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.

nosystemd
Crazy Person

Post by nosystemd » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:03 am

Hey Nora, welcome! I am into teaching as well.