I'm Rasu! It's nice to meetsu! ...Er, I mean meet you!

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Rasu
Crazy Person

I'm Rasu! It's nice to meetsu! ...Er, I mean meet you!

Post by Rasu » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello everyone!

I've very very new to Real Life comics but am totally enamoured. I was recently shown this comic alongside learning about Mae's story! I'm looking forward to catching up and reading the whole thing!

as for me I'm on a bit of a journey of self-discovery as well and am pretty scared about it, haha. I'm someone who loves to play video games, draw, dance, hike and camp! I'm not much for fashion, but I like to be around people. I recently graduated nursing school and am now a registered nurse after passing the really big nursing exam a few days ago! May favourite bands are Rush, Ayreon, and Scatman John.

Here is the full image of my avatar. I'm not sure if it makes sense in avatar size. In fact, I'm not sure it makes sense full sized, either!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/bc27bf77d9c ... 04159d.png

Martin Blank
Knower of Things
Knower of Things

Re: I'm Rasu! It's nice to meetsu! ...Er, I mean meet you!

Post by Martin Blank » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:27 pm

Welcome, Rasu!

Congratulations on passing the exam! Do you have any internships or things like that to do, or are you now (legally) ready to go make the world a healthier place?
If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: I'm Rasu! It's nice to meetsu! ...Er, I mean meet you!

Post by Rorschach » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:57 am

Hello and welcome. None of us are getting any younger on here, so a medical professional is always useful to have.
To Let