Hello World!

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
shuffy
Crazy Person

Hello World!

Post by shuffy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:45 pm

I finally decided to stop being a lurker (or maybe because my life got complicated and I forgot about this account) and figured the first post should be an intro post! What is there to know about me...

I currently hail from San Diego, unfortunately unemployed (I blame the government), and take upon interests normally associated with geeks and nerds. In particular...
  • I grew up with video games. My platform of choice is PC followed by PlayStation. Unfortunately, when I did have a job and Steam started doing the summer/holiday sales, I ended up with a massive backlog of games :<
  • I watch anime, but I'm very picky about what I watch. I end up finding niche anime or anime that I find myself asking... why did I pick that? I also have a general rule: if it's more than 26 episodes, then it better be good.
  • Technology and gadgets are another interest, to the point I like to be an information sponge on the subject.
One thing that people don't expect from me is I do ride a motorcycle (a Suzuki GS500F).

I hope to be a regular denizen here! よろしくおねがいします!

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Re: Hello World!

Post by Rorschach » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:28 am

You're the hero we all adoooore

Oh, shuffy? Doesn't matter.

Welcome anyway, though.

GAMES!
To Let

shuffy
Crazy Person

Post by shuffy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 am

My friend thought I was Snuffy for the longest time. I'm guessing she thought it was shorthand for Snuffaluffagus

Rorschach
Crazy Person

Post by Rorschach » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 pm

uppagus

IIRC
To Let

Brice
Crazy Person

Post by Brice » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 am

Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
Me also a newbie for this site and just joined this forum.
It's a good place for the discussion. Hope we will really enjoy our stay at this forum.