Miss me?

Getting to know all about you... Introductions? Looking to meet up with fellow forumites in your area? Not in your area? For all of these, this is the place to go.
Dreamer
Crazy Person

Miss me?

Post by Dreamer » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:08 am

Been a few years. But this quarantine started making me feel like I had virtually no friends. Some stuff happened, then some more stuff. And now I wanted to be back and say hi. So I’m saying hi. I still keep up with a few of you. But why not make that more? And more than just a few.

So, hi again folks!
My sig would have contained the secret of life, but I'd already clicked submit.

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Miss me?

Post by Rorschach » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 am

Miss me?
Like the ever-hopeful desert yearns for the rain. Only to remain alone and unquenched all its desolate days.*

* This being RLF, I am fully prepared to be presented with the evidence that no desert is ever actually permanently dry and, in fact, here is the average yearly rainfall around the world.
To Let

Sir Spankspeople
Crazy Person

Post by Sir Spankspeople » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:16 am
Miss me?
Like the ever-hopeful desert yearns for the rain. Only to remain alone and unquenched all its desolate days.*

* This being RLF, I am fully prepared to be presented with the evidence that no desert is ever actually permanently dry and, in fact, here is the average yearly rainfall around the world.
Never minding the fact that it's going to rain this afternoon, I'd like to point you at the current state of our nicely yellow lawn outside.
In vino veritas
In aqua sanitas

Dreamer
Crazy Person

Post by Dreamer » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:22 pm

We have a lawn service. Like rich folk.
My sig would have contained the secret of life, but I'd already clicked submit.