Liz!

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
Baggi
Redshirt

Farts

Post by Baggi » Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:24 am

[quote="LizzEGirlE";p="16526"]Well this stinky monkey man-whore farts ON YOU!!!![/quote]

That is truly outragious, are you saying that Greg never farts in bed and then pushes your head under the cover.... just for fun occaisionally... once in a while... just the once... never... oh ok :oops:
... and God disappeared in a puff of logic...

FreakForFinalFantasy
Redshirt

Post by FreakForFinalFantasy » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:50 am

curse you all..I'm confused again...I thought we were talking about a cat...now Greg comes up...what's going on here!!!!!!! :roll:

Lizzegirle
Forum Queen

Post by Lizzegirle » Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:38 am

Greg is a talented cartooning cat.

Arcanos
Redshirt

Post by Arcanos » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:23 pm

that explains alot... or absolutly nothing... cept that the cats are always in power somehow..

>.>

<.<

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:45 pm

If Greg was a cartooning cat, wouldn't he have some difficulties with using...

a mouse? :)
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Arcanos
Redshirt

Post by Arcanos » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:48 pm

no. pleanty of cats have no problem using a mouse... take mine for example. I go to sleep with my computer on... when I wake up I have 4 new programs open. 2 websites open. and several error messages.

that and the subscription to "cat of the week" pictures that arive in my e-mail for some strange reason...

Cats are pure evil.. plain and simple.. but thats why we love them.

Fixer
Redshirt

Post by Fixer » Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:11 pm

Ah... see? I lock my computer when I leave the house and my cat doesn't know my password. That must be why I never notice stuff.
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

Arcanos
Redshirt

Post by Arcanos » Wed Mar 05, 2003 2:23 pm

I am convinced that they are the reason mine has a few glitches in it.

fluffy
Redshirt

Re:

Post by fluffy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Lizzegirle wrote:He's not in a robe...

He smells of cat poop because he is a kitten and doesn't know how to clean himself.

He acts like one of those monkeys with the little fezes on his head. He stand up on his back paws and jumps off of things and such. So he is a monkey.

Lastly, he doesn't have a "favorite" person like most cats do. So he just hops from one person's lap to the next getting love... like a whore.

Since he is a male kitty... that makes him a man...

So when you put it together he is a Stinky Monkey Man-Whore.
I adopted Gandalf a few years ago (and then renamed him Werner Karl Heisenflüff), and I was just perusing this forum to see if I could get a more precise birthdate for him. I have to say, it's kind of funny how some things have changed a lot and some haven't changed at all.

There's a reason I usually just call him "poopbutt," for example.

On the other hand, he's now incredibly selective about who he'll even show up for, much less sit in the lap of. But if he decides that he likes you, he decides that he REALLY, REALLY likes you.

Anyway I guess his 12th birthday is coming up really soon.