11/16/20 - . . . You know those walking teddy bears ATE people, right?

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
Batman1016
Crazy Person

11/16/20 - . . . You know those walking teddy bears ATE people, right?

Post by Batman1016 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:33 am

*LOL* I mean . . . title. ^ :D :lol: Ewoks ARE terrifying!

Like, I know a lot of people think Ewoks are stupid, but their first act upon encountering the Rebels was to attempt to cook them for dinner. Even when the Rebels had a "god" in their midst. They were just outgunned and never had the tribal unity to fight back en masse.

Basically like Native Americans . . . until they realized "hey, you know it's possible we COULD all get together and just WRECK this technologically superior enemy?" And then you get Custer's Last Stand.

. . . But beyond that, yes, the Mandalorian is AMAZING.

Have y'all watched "Clone Wars" and "Rebels?" (I'd figure, with kids, that would be a yes, but don't want to assume)

werefrog
Crazy Person

Re: 11/16/20 - . . . You know those walking teddy bears ATE people, right?

Post by werefrog » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:11 pm

What's even more amazing is that Ewoks are incapable of using the force, but instead they have magic. The magic isn't the force, either. It's an entirely different thing. You can't get an Ewok Jedi, but you can get a frickin' Ewok Fire Mage.
Semper Ubi, Sub Ubi