2014-12-12 - But I'm Le Tired...

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
gogogadgetearl
Redshirt

2014-12-12 - But I'm Le Tired...

Post by gogogadgetearl » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Personally, I wouldn't mind if we got to see more of what "Cartoon Greg" did for a living. Many other things match up (where they live, Harper, TV interests)...why not an actual job? We may not understand or care about LEED or the eco-friendly construction biz, I'm sure there's lots of us regular readers that have jobs that are killing us. I love what I do, but that doesn't mean it's not beyond stressful at times. We can relate to that. And, who knows...maybe we'll learn something in the process. I'd bet most typical geeky readers enjoy learning new things anyway (or at least aren't afraid of it).

So...for that, I say to "Real Greg": do it. I bet it would be cathartic. Sounds like you need this hobby to be a bit cathartic anyway. :)

zaitcev
Redshirt

Re: 2014-12-12 - But I'm Le Tired...

Post by zaitcev » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Airport comics were quite fine before they started to peter out (the low point was some idiot rocking the wings while under fueling).