2014-09-30 - Sharing the darkness

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
Deacon
Shining Adonis

2014-09-30 - Sharing the darkness

Post by Deacon » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:10 pm

Damn you, Alan! Damn you straight to videographer's hell!
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Kahoko
Redshirt

Re: 2014-09-30 - Sharing the darkness

Post by Kahoko » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Oh man, I had this exact same problem happen to me at Disneyland. This fricken idiot next to me was trying to film the show on his smartphone. It would have been ok, except he kept moving in front of my kids and blocking their view. I asked a couple of times for him to move and he always came back with "Why should I!?" Finally I told him to knock it off or we would be having a chat with security. His wife intervened saying that "this show is stupid anyways." and they left. The guy standing behind him told me "I was about to go get security for you, and I would have backed you up if something had started."
"The earth? Oh the earth will be gone in a few seconds...I'm going to blow it up. It's obstructing my view of Venus." -- Marvin the Martian