July 16, 2014 - Ninja

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
Mae Dean
Forum Goddess
Forum Goddess

Re: July 16, 2014 - Ninja

Post by Mae Dean » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:47 am

I think part of what killed it for me is that we went to one of the anomaly events and it was a horrible, disorganized mess. Resistance in the sacramento area is a fractured, secretive bunch. X-faction stuff pretty much doesn't happen, and I was left with a very sour taste in my mouth.

Cyberliger777
Redshirt

Post by Cyberliger777 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:18 am

I think I am lucky in that case. The main crowd around Seattle for the Resistance seems to be open and organized. They are having a get together this weekend to get ready for the anomaly event, and even have a channel on groupme to keep in touch for strikes.

FirebirdNC
Mad Hatteras

Post by FirebirdNC » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Greg Dean wrote:It became the chore of chores, and after going strong on it for a few months, I dropped it like a bad habit. :P
I honestly know nothing about what you are all talking about. I do know that it made me ridiculously excited to see your name on the forums again. I hope it is the beginning of many such postings. Despite ups and downs I know you have TRULY been missed by many. Geez FB fangirl much? haha *wipes feels from eye*
~Insert clever bon mot here~