12/21/12 - Greggy and the Brain or Apocalypse Tomorrow

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
Brent Sienna
Crazy Person

12/21/12 - Greggy and the Brain or Apocalypse Tomorrow

Post by Brent Sienna » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 am

Is it bad that I hear Tony's "Whaaaa-?" in the voice of the Minion from "Despicable Me"'s Gru?

ijuin
Crazy Person

Re: 12/21/12 - Greggy and the Brain or Apocalypse Tomorrow

Post by ijuin » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:06 am

Meh, Tony would love to see the chaos but killing the majority of humanity would need a bigger payoff. More amusing IMO would be staging a disaster that would have meant "the end of the world" for the old bronze-age-level Mayan empire, but not for people living far far away from the Mayans' old stomping grounds. Some mega-forest-fires followed by Category 5 hurricanes and massive flooding would do for a start, and maybe toss in some fun and weird stuff like rains of blood, fish, frogs, kangaroos, and whatever.

philippos42
Crazy Person

Last strip?

Post by philippos42 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 am

This is sort of an ideal last strip. Thanks for all the fun, Greg.
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and increment the generation by 1. Consider it a social experiment.
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
Actually, I should be Generation 6, but I didn't notice it on a post by UFOs8MyCat.