GREG DEAN IS A THIEF!!!

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
AccidentReport
Redshirt

GREG DEAN IS A THIEF!!!

Post by AccidentReport » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry but that's how I feel! He's taken a lot of money from a lot of people and we have not received any of what we ordered. He continues to take more money from people month after month despite still owning others much in back dated booklets and figures and books. On top of this he no longer replies to any emails, PMs or posts here on the forum. Nor does Liz. If he would just reply and update people it would be a little better...but no!

Now, I've been a fan from way back in 2000 and still enjoy the comic today, but I can't over look these issues. I beg anyone who is still signed up to the RLSG to cancel it. The only way to sort this out is to cut him off and then, maybe, he'll pay attention!
From your friends at CLITORIS :D
"The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: GREG DEAN IS A THIEF!!!

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:58 am

Oh good. A third thread about it.
Look, I sympathise. I really do. But there are already two threads being ignored by him. They're annoying enough.

Greg's ignoring the situation. Complaining on a forum he's clearly avoiding celarly isn't getting you anywhere. Never mind starting a whole new thread about it.

I hope you get the issue resolved. It must be hella frustrating. I'm just not sure this is the way to do it. Maybe we need a new subforum like the lesbian fantasy one.
To Let

AccidentReport
Redshirt

Post by AccidentReport » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 am

lol...that would be good! I know there's other topics complaining about the book, the RLSG and the figurine and like you say, they all get ignored. I kinda hoped the blatent title might grab a bit more attention from the man himself. Since every other method of communication is ignored....it's just nice to vent your spleen every now and then!
From your friends at CLITORIS :D
"The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society."

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 am

Yeah, it's fair enough. I doubt you'll have any more joy with this effort, but good luck.
To Let

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Lucksi wrote:I totally understand this thread. Honestly, it should be stickied or at least bumped whenever it isn't in top position anymore.
If Greg showed the slightest inclination to respond to any of them, then I'd agree with you. As he doesn't, I don't.
Post a thousand threads. It's not going to bother him any. Just the rest of us.
Lucksi wrote:And don't give me the "He has an infant" crap. That is a relatively new development.
Who are you talking to?
To Let

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:35 pm

You think? I haven't really been following these threads except on really slow news days but that would surprise me.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Rorschach wrote:hella
Now THAT is a word I never expected to see you use...
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Ha. I think you lot are rubbing off on me. Albeit about five or six years later.
Is that trending? Did I just trend?
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Rorschach wrote:I think you lot are rubbing off on me.
Ah, back to normal.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

darcerin
Redshirt

Post by darcerin » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm

If you'll recall a few months ago, I had to post a thread myself to finally get a refund.

Try contacting Greg about a refund at: gregdean@gmail.com

Apparently he's no longer using the rlcomicsstore@gmail.com account. If Greg wants to correct me on that...?

Greg and Liz, enough is enough. Refund people. You both are working now with a child. You need to admit you don't have time for this stuff anymore and your supporters are rightly PO'd.

The Cid
Redshirt

Post by The Cid » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:37 am

When I read this thread title, I thought to myself: "Please say he stole your heart and profess an unnatural love for Comic Greg." Alas, my hopes were thoroughly dashed.
Hirschof wrote:I'm waiting for day you people start thinking with portals.

Arres
Redshirt

Post by Arres » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 am

The problem these guys have is two fold:
1. They have a business concern, that may or may not be legitimate.
2. They keep complaining to US, and we don't care.
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.

McGinty84
Redshirt

Post by McGinty84 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Maybe you should open gregdeanisathief.com and see if it gets a whole bunch of hits?

I kid, I kid. You'd probably get sued for slander. But it would take four years for them to do anything so you might be okay! (Sorry, on a roll.)

Anyway, I agree with the above sentiments. Really lost faith in the comic after this point, come here to check the forums where there are people I have far more respect here. (which is WHY I haven't pimped my self published book here..... I mean, I have faith in it and all, but feel it would be viewed as spamming, plus I tend to lurk so there's really no "let's order his book because he's a fellow poster" mood)

That being said, I've suggested print-on-demand a bunch of time and Greg and Liz immediately shot the idea down for being too expensive. Too expensive or FOUR YEARS after the orders placed? I'm going to choose "too expensive" any day of the week. And twice on Sundays. Not because Sundays require more work or anything, just because there's not much to do on a Sunday so I'd have the ability to choose more.

gnarly717
Redshirt

Post by gnarly717 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Just found my receipt for the book today. I had forgotten I had ordered it. It has been so long ago....

malem
Redshirt

Post by malem » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 am

Oh yeah preorderd the book and everything. I was going thru email and found a reply from greg about the 50 donation for a original sketch sent 12-09 saying they were behind but the stuff was in the works.