9-21-2007 The Censored Conversation

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
StruckingFuggle
Crazy Person

Re: 9-21-2007 The Censored Conversation

Post by StruckingFuggle » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:02 am

bagheadinc wrote:Isn't his roommate his brother?! :o
Huh? No. No roommates at all. Yay for quiet and spacious and cold apartment.

And Deacon, 'intimacy' on that level doesn't neccessitate a sexual or even a romantic aspect, so ... whatever. Nor, even if there is a sexual or romantic aspect, also doesn't require marriage. Was my point, which you either missed or are ignoring for a cheap attempt at failed lulz.
"He who lives by the sword dies by my arrow."

"In your histories, there are continual justifications for all manner of hellish actions. Claims of nobility and heritage and honor to cover up every bit of genocide, assassination, and massacre. At least the Horde is honest in their naked lust for power."

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:23 am

You obviously have anal sex with your roommates and then discuss your resulting loose bowel movements.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

StruckingFuggle
Crazy Person

Post by StruckingFuggle » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:29 am

/me slips on his Freudbeard

You know, Deacon, you've been focusing a lot lately on this whole anal sex thing. Is there anything you'd like to get off your chest and, perhaps, in to your butt?
"He who lives by the sword dies by my arrow."

"In your histories, there are continual justifications for all manner of hellish actions. Claims of nobility and heritage and honor to cover up every bit of genocide, assassination, and massacre. At least the Horde is honest in their naked lust for power."

UFOs8MyCat
Crazy Person

Post by UFOs8MyCat » Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:35 am

THIS should be a censored conversation lol.
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and increment the generation by 1. Consider it a social experiment.

Wrench
Crazy Person

Post by Wrench » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:07 am

Thing is, in large families you can almost reach that "almost too comfortable" stage with siblings. My brother and I discuss just about everything. Same with my sister-in-law and I.

Then again, I've been called the Queen of TMI, so it may just be me.
Poker? I don't even know her!

Spongiform
Crazy Person

Post by Spongiform » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 pm

Tigger wrote:Aaron and I discuss the oddest things in the oddest places. Sunday we were having breakfast at IHOP and were discussing ejaculation and semen and all sorts of other inappropriate things in public.
Once again, your concept of inappropriate fails to impress. Not only do my girlfriend and I (who I have known about a year) talk about details of ejaculation and "all sorts of other things" in public, but I have on several occasions seen couples that I am friends with talk about such things while in a group (not just public) setting.

Maybe it's a regional or generational difference.

philippos42
Crazy Person

Post by philippos42 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:49 am

I thought it was about poop too. I had to think about it.

Not married, but I've had a lot of pets.
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and increment the generation by 1. Consider it a social experiment.
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)
Actually, I should be Generation 6, but I didn't notice it on a post by UFOs8MyCat.

Blackie
Crazy Person

Post by Blackie » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:28 am

DEAR GOD! what did you do to those poor pets?
Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.