No updates for a while

Talk about today's strip, or anything about the comic in general. You can also talk about any of the characters... but don't expect a response. They're FICTIONAL, you guys... sheesh. :)
raptor9k
Crazy Person

Re: No updates for a while

Post by raptor9k » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:41 pm

I'm so sorry...You know that's not me...It'll never happen again!

TheWGP
Crazy Person

Post by TheWGP » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:29 pm

I discovered the updates today... was SO EXCITED and really enjoyed reading through all the posts since the "reboot" up till July 16.

Honestly I enjoy the writing style and appreciate the time and energy and effort put in. I've had three kids and know how life (and depression) can be, so I'm not stressing. I had a blast today reading great comics, and maybe someday there will be more to read. I'll keep checking, every now and then, just in case! :)

vixendrop
Yummy Mummy

Post by vixendrop » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 am

I'd rather the comic just be wrapped up and ended instead of waiting for these updates. Don't get me wrong I love RLC but sometimes it's just 'time' to say goodbye. I totally understand not being able to keep up with things because of kids, or mental health, etc but if it gets to that point then just let it go.

nosystemd
Crazy Person
Omnicode: -Begin OmniCode! version 0.1.7 ----------------
sxy spO.pan anC rl? Pll PrFig
-End OmniCode!--------------------------------

Post by nosystemd » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:41 pm

vixendrop wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:54 am
I'd rather the comic just be wrapped up and ended instead of waiting for these updates. Don't get me wrong I love RLC but sometimes it's just 'time' to say goodbye. I totally understand not being able to keep up with things because of kids, or mental health, etc but if it gets to that point then just let it go.
But please, if possible finish the arc first. If you're having trouble, crowdsource ideas through PM/email.

3-5 comics from here (more would be alright too) could finish the arc and the comic a lot nicer than dropping off where it is. It's not a lot, and you could do one a month. Obviously nobody owes us anything. It would just be cooler.

DoveArrow
Crazy Person

Post by DoveArrow » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 pm

All I'm saying is Greg, if it's two weeks or six years from now when you post another comic, just pick up where you left off. I don't need an explanation or an apology or anything. I just want to see how this storyline ends. :D
"A Buddhist monk walks up to a hot dog vendor and says 'Make me one with everything.'"

Robin Williams (Bicentennial Man)

terminal2k
Crazy Person

Post by terminal2k » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 am

no, I want the next comic to have nothing to do with anything. Just shirt ninja drinking a pepsi