Mafia VI: Yakuza! (Sorta. Not Really.)

Where the great lost quests lie...
StruckingFuggle
Crazy Person

Mafia VI: Yakuza! (Sorta. Not Really.)

Post by StruckingFuggle » Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:07 am

And lo, did The Fuggle and The Ender declare, LET THERE BE MAFIA.

And once more the game was existing.

And it was good.

*drumroll*

*thunder-rumble*
MAFIA VI
MAD LORD TORIGAWA'S GAME
Featuring:
MikeHendo as
JudgeMental as
Grumlen as
NotQuiteDead as
amlthrawn as
Seir as
UrzaPlaanezwalker as Shugo Akashi
Tomahawk as
Kemchi as
wocket as
nukinblackmage as
SunTzu as

With a special guest appearance by StruckingFuggle as the Mad Daimyo Himself.

Japan. The end of the 16th century. A time of battle, a time of upheaval, as Tokugawa Ieyasu and his marshalled forces threaten to take the whole nation under their banner.

Among those allied against him stands the Daimyo Torigawa, casting his lot unknowingly against the tide of history.

As winter dawns, calling the bitter battles to an end, for who would march in the bitter winter of this land? Peace reigns, for a moment - not an end to arms but a ceasefire until the snow thaws and the cherry blossoms bloom.

In this period of unquiet silence, bereft of wardrums, Lord Torigawa calls a number of his samurai together, the birds scattering on the winds like chinese sky rockets, streaks of color through the azure sky, dispensing his summons, to gather for a council of war......

OOC: That means, folks, time to post some intros!
"He who lives by the sword dies by my arrow."

"In your histories, there are continual justifications for all manner of hellish actions. Claims of nobility and heritage and honor to cover up every bit of genocide, assassination, and massacre. At least the Horde is honest in their naked lust for power."

UrzaPlanezwalker
Crazy Person

Post by UrzaPlanezwalker » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:13 am

Shugo Akashi sits in his room, drinking tea and reading a pile of reports just delivered to him. He runs a hand through his black hair as he finishes one, placeing his seal on it in hot wax, before picking up the next. As he reads it, his eye's open in surprise and his reading glasses fog up a bit. He places it down, and calls a servent who prepares a coach and heads for the lord's manor immediately.
"As we evolved, we developed tools that let us reach out and touch people from a great distance. Like sniper rifles." - My art teacher

mikehendo
Karate Chop!

Post by mikehendo » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:56 pm

On horseback, the journey took Nishitori a full day, he arrives the next afternoon. Walking up to the gaurds he bows, quietly saying, "I seek attendance with Torigawa-sama."
Help Fund Free Mammograms
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Grumlen
Crazy Person

Post by Grumlen » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:18 am

Nasan lifted his head from his writing whent he courier entered. Opening the seal and reading the scroll, he paused for a few minutes before standing and motioning for the courier to leave.

"So it has begun."

He rolls the letter back up and gathers himself. He makes note that his katana is properly fastened to his sash before stepping out of the chamber and walking up the street to Lord Torigawa's castle.
"I'll have to confess, Mr. Chairman, that I am also a video game player. I have worked my way up to Civilization IV. I haven't yet been able to beat it but I at least understand the fundamentals of it." - Texas Representative Joe Barton

Nukinblackmage
Crazy Person

Post by Nukinblackmage » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:22 am

Tetsuo listened idally while his granddaughter, Ai, told him a story. He loved listening to her stories, but today, as they rode back from his most recent diplomatic appointment, he was distracted. He was hurrying back in the carriage sent by Lord Torigawa after he recieved a letter the day earlier, alerting him to make best speed back to the castle. Stroking his short, white beard, he thought about how everything went, and the troublesome tone of the letter. This would be no ordinary trip back to the castle...
By Fire We Are Purged
Damned women and their emotions! -FireAza
"Luck is a word the ignorant use to define their ignorance. They are blind to the patters of force that drive the universe, and they name their blindness science, or clearheadedness, or pragmatism; when they stumble into walls or fall off cliffs, they name their clumsiness luck." - Tan'elKoth in Blade of Tyshalle

wocket
Crazy Person

Post by wocket » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:12 pm

Ai was trying her best to entertain her grandfather. Really, she was. But she knew he was distracted, and she had a pretty good idea it had to do with the contents of the letter he was holding.

Though she knew she would NEVER be allowed to read the letter, since it was probably very personal to Tetsuo, she hoped he would let her in on what was going on. If it involved a trip, she wanted to be involved, and she would do anything to have her way with this.
Buy some Cute Stuff and support this woman.

amlthrawn
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by amlthrawn » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:08 pm

Mayukiro ran his hand quickly through the mess of black hair sitting atop his head. His attention had turned to a sickly ajisai. He stroked one of the jagged, faded-pink petals gently between his thumb and forefinger.

"Moving this much does neither of us any good... master's will," he softly said to his flower.

The Lord was inside doing whatever it was that Lords do. Books, papers, maps, plans, all scattered about in various states of disarray. Mayukiro knew because he was the one who had to clean it up.

Just then, he heard the sounds of an approaching horse.

"It starts already, Zawa." he said to his ill ajisai. "You rest now. Bask in our friend the sun. You will need your strength for what comes next, my child."

Using a towel fastened at his waist, Mayukiro wiped the dirt from his hands and brushed off the dust from his clothes. He fell into a slight jog and rushed towards the front of his Master's residence and stood to the right of the largest of the two door guards.

"I seek attendance with Torigawa-sama."

Mayukiro fixed his gaze on the new-comer, sizing him up. The man on the horse didn't seem to notice him. But it was always that way. It was *better* that way.
- We were never being boring. We had too much time to find for ourselves.

wocket
Crazy Person

Post by wocket » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:14 pm

OOC: :glare: at the person supposedly running this game. We've got some introductions, now let's get up and running!

...Please? Don't make me give you the sad puppy dog face!

mikehendo
Karate Chop!

Post by mikehendo » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:21 am

ooc: erm.. do we exist?

Ender_Wiggin
Crazy Person

Post by Ender_Wiggin » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:47 pm

OOC: Oi, I go underground for 2 weeks and I miss the start >.> I'll help fuggle if he wants me to...I just need someone to post a copy of the 'scorecard' that I keep, I can't remember if I uploaded it somewhere....
Control is an Illusion - Days of Thunder
Drive fast, Take Chances, and Don't look back - A damn smart bartender

A lot of people worship Ender Wiggin - Rorschach

mikehendo
Karate Chop!

Post by mikehendo » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:25 pm

another week and I am goign to ask fuggle if he just wants me to move this to the graveyard..

StruckingFuggle
Crazy Person

Post by StruckingFuggle » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:03 am

OOC: THE FUGGLE SPEAKS!

And has not much to say...

Maybe it should be. Sure, it's my fault for being quiet, but we've got ten people and only five people who started posting ... I was kinda waiting to see something from everyone.

(and Ender, of course, could/should always post something... :p )
"He who lives by the sword dies by my arrow."

"In your histories, there are continual justifications for all manner of hellish actions. Claims of nobility and heritage and honor to cover up every bit of genocide, assassination, and massacre. At least the Horde is honest in their naked lust for power."

UrzaPlanezwalker
Crazy Person

Post by UrzaPlanezwalker » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:32 pm

ooc: fuggle, can you post the names of the others at the top thread so we know who needs to post?
"As we evolved, we developed tools that let us reach out and touch people from a great distance. Like sniper rifles." - My art teacher

Ender_Wiggin
Crazy Person

Post by Ender_Wiggin » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:18 pm

Oi, come on people. I'm not letting mafia die. Hiatus is ok, but just plain stopping is not cool.

Find some bloody time and post.

On a side note, I have my score-sheet setup...I'll be talking to fuggle about how we're gonna run it.
Control is an Illusion - Days of Thunder
Drive fast, Take Chances, and Don't look back - A damn smart bartender

A lot of people worship Ender Wiggin - Rorschach

wocket
Crazy Person

Post by wocket » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:20 pm

OOC: I BLOODY POSTED. SO DID NUKIN. Can we have a two-person Mafia? :glare: :?