Just Trans* Things

Talk about whatever you feel like.
Seannery
Crazy Person

Just Trans* Things

Post by Seannery » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:25 am

So, after a long day of---well, that's beside the point, but---sitting down with a beer, I spilled a bit on my shirt, and, looking down, I wondered when do they come in.. the mail? I meant the real things, not pads/inserts.
---haven't started hormones yet, because reasons.
Do tell me, always, in what way I'm not good.. I'm not used to silent tolerance.
liberté, égalité, muliebrité
τ > π wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:57 amOnward! To our selves. To the future.

BigDamnHero
Crazy Person

Re: Just Trans* Things

Post by BigDamnHero » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:19 am

What sort of things are you doing to feel more in-tune with your gender in the meantime? Piercings, makeup, wardrobe?

Seannery
Crazy Person

Post by Seannery » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:05 pm

BigDamnHero wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:19 amWhat sort of things are you doing to feel more in-tune with your gender in the meantime? Piercings, makeup, wardrobe?
Nothing, really. I think it's just a body thing for me. I've noticed cognitive improvements when I do `tucking'---I say improvements, and I used to think that was the normal level of cognition, but I'm starting to think that this is normal, and that was dull; since I started tucking, I've done it ever day except two---those two days, I found thinking nigh-impossible, like, how did I ever do it before.
I got a fancy new name that I like. Two actually---one for these forums, one in-the-flesh---but I haven't actually used my new real real name yet. Because reasons, again. Not sure I wanna say the reasons. I don't mind the questions, though---I can always not answer.
An acquaintance of mine is clueless about gender, and also about my tastes---they gave me some floral drapes that I hate, but I'm stingy and they do block the window light perfectly. There's at least two layers of irony there, not counting the bar they're hanging from.
Do tell me, always, in what way I'm not good.. I'm not used to silent tolerance.

τ > π
Crazy Person

Post by τ > π » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 am

In primary-school, I knew a girl. Not well. My last year, she transitioned. I heard her name. Once. I know it. Heard her deadname often. Never said either.
I dreamed: Primary-school. Stairwell. She's there. Wearing a dress. Frilly. White. Pretty girl. Teary-eyed. I tried comforting her. Massaging her shoulders/arms. "It's OK, deadname. It'll be better, soon. I promise. I'll make it better." She bawled. I continued deadnaming. D:
Gender-affirming: Hairdressing. Manicure. "Body-positive" videos. Clunky boots. Are cute. Not manly. At all. Panties. Were exciting. Erotic. Are normal. Boy pants X:
Questions? Ask. I'll answer. If I want.

Seannery
Crazy Person

Post by Seannery » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:21 am

τ > π wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 amClunky boots. Are cute. Not manly. At all.
Omigod yess. I know exactly that, like.. those cute bulky shoes stereotypically seen on anime schoolgirls' little legs, except scaled up to fit the `boy' leg model. Now imagining a pair of boy legs, in briefs, and clunky boots.. topless, too :sexyface:
τ > π wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:10 am"It's OK, deadname. It'll be better, soon. I promise. I'll make it better." She bawled. I continued deadnaming. D:
D: indeed. Are you feeling better?
So here's a thing: I have height dysphoria. I'm not just taller than I'd like to be, but I am taller than most men. Not by much, but one thing I have noticed, otherwise, is that many things, aren't adapted for my size. Luckily, my proportions are, at least, standard, so I don't have problems like shirts being too long or too wide. But it poses the question: is my height dysphoria gender-based, or because, other than clothes, nothing fits? I'm inclined to think it's gender-based, because of all the other things---rule of parsimony and all that. But think of it: I don't like wide beds, but I can't sleep on anything but king-size, diagonally. Screw standardization, give me a longer twin-size---if only bedding weren't already overpriced. Maybe I should be a bit less stingy.. Or leg-room, in cars or planes---head-room, too.

τ > π
Crazy Person

Post by τ > π » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:28 am

I'm acclimated. To dreams. Nightmares. 1st-person horror. Feeling better.
Her dress. Invidious. TODO: Sartorialism.
How sleep basketballers?

τ > π
Crazy Person

Post by τ > π » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:03 am

I've moved: From the United States of Dysphoria. To the Euphorean Union. (Metaphorically.) Were it so easy! Alleviating dysphoria. For me, seems is: A couple pills, (semi) daily. Who knew? Should have told me!

Thanx: Mae; You told. Thanx: Insurance; You're paying. (Thanx: Me; You listened.)

I wonder: What's more? If anything.

Darktyger
Crazy Person

Post by Darktyger » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:05 pm

Mae, I want to thank you so much. I've only within the past couple years come to figure out I'm not CIS. And while I was already examining myself to find where I stand, Mae's story has been a BIG help along that way. Not the only one, but she gave me a boost. I'd settled on nonbinary for a while, but realize that's only because it was "safe" compared to the "scarier" option. I guess I'm not a straight guy like I thought I was. I'm a big, butch, stupid lesbian. XD

One of the hangups is....I have no interest in skirts, dresses, or makeup. Like, okay, I can't be that girly not wanting to DRESS like a girl, right? Then I learned that "tomboy trans women" are a thing. So, that's out the window. XD