Reoccurring Dream

Talk about whatever you feel like.
Prospero
FKA Glue, The Other White Liquid

Reoccurring Dream

Post by Prospero » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:37 am

Whenever I sleep during thunderstorms, I always dream about this changing shape that goes from a rectangle, to a pyramid, to a sphere, to a square, right.. but it ocillates in size from the size of a grain of salt to so big that it's too big to see all at once. And it keeps ocillating until the two sizes become "one" They're the same even though they're different. Massive and miniscule. All this is played out on a backdrop of multihued colors and the shape is always a greyish blue.

Then when I wake up, I have a funny taste in my mouth that's really difficult to explain.. like the taste of phlegm, saliva, pepper, and rusting iron together. I also get this dizzy spell that lasts the whole fricken day..

Now.. it's given that a. I don't take drugs or drink alcohol and b. it always happens during a thunderstorm.

Can anyone give me an explination of this? Or am I just insane?

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:39 am

I used to have a dream that would give me that EXACT same aftertaste...

Also, I would have a certain dream..I cant even explain it..it had a "feel" and "look" to it that is totally unexplainable..and it would only happen in certain circumstances..
FTL

Eihger
Crazy Person

Post by Eihger » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:40 am

Ehem my theory is that you want to find the rigt spouce and can get it becasue of you apperance but you continue to work on it and your image of the perfect woman changes along with your image of your self unlitt you find your spouce and become one.

my theory
"Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: whatever is soft is strong."
~Lao Tzu

People are catastrophically stupid; persons are intriguingly smart
My DoW2 Mod Men of the 89th

Prospero

Post by Prospero » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:42 am

That's crazy..

I also get these really insanely vivid dreams if I don't wake up before 8:00 in the morning. I think I'll post them in the journal section instead of here. (In fear of getting this thread moved)

But if anyone has any sort of explination.. it would be appretiated.

[Edit: I'm 17. I don't care about marriage. Yet.]

Sola
Crazy Person

Post by Sola » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:43 am

Whoa... Trippy.

My dreams usually involve me in a sort of fantasy land (a labryinth and a water palace are kind of common) running to escape or to find someone.

Prospero

Post by Prospero » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:46 am

My doctor once said to me that I could have a disorder called synesthesia, which is where your brain screws up and translates senses into other senses at the same time and says my brain could be translating the thunder into visual representations as well as taste. And this assault could leave me off balance..

But I don't believe that bullshit for one minute.

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:46 am

that reminds me...I need to see Labrynth again.

That movie is a freaking mind-trip.
FTL

Sola
Crazy Person

Post by Sola » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:50 am

Heh... I probably watch that movie too much for my own good.

Who could resist a goblin king in the form of a sexy rock-star, though? :D

Eihger
Crazy Person

Post by Eihger » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:51 am

I'm 14 and I know this stuff.

but I have these weird dreams it involes the girl I like in school I'm mostly at my school then some evil entity comes and takes over the school and I whent into the gym along with my friends the locker rooms where completely diferent spider webs evil deomons everywhere and I'm alone and something comes at me... thats usaualy when I wake up or pass out in sleep.

oooh oooh oooh once I had this dream where I had a demon kings sword in this museume and it was pitch black out while storming but it was also kinda house and my freind had a room full of swords my other friends took swords and we say him rid up on a black horese barely visible so my friends pinser him at the door while i hide behind a table with his sword. He blows my friends off of him and come to me. and he is fuggin scary lookin and that alot comeing from a person who cant be scared by sword weilding demons, so I attack him then it goes blank.

I am a twisted person.
"Water is fluid, soft, and yielding. But water will wear away rock which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: whatever is soft is strong."
~Lao Tzu

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:52 am

Ah yes. David Bowie..more fluffed and blushed than ever.

That movie made him look almost as gay as he did when he did his duet with the d00d from Queen!
FTL

Eihger
Crazy Person

Post by Eihger » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:55 am

what do my dreams mean I can't make scence out of it cuz when she leaves it all goes evil.
~Lao Tzu

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:58 am

Periods man...for the love of god..PERIODS!

Im 14 too..so you cant blame it on being young.

Its hard to read one HUUUGE run on sentence becuase they are hard to read and when you read them they dont seem to make much sense becuase they seem like rambling and never stop so please start using periods so I can understand what you are saying I like cheese because it tastes good.
FTL

Eihger
Crazy Person

Post by Eihger » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:59 am

I'm gana have nightmares tonight.
~Lao Tzu

Sola
Crazy Person

Post by Sola » Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:02 am

I have a book that sort of 'translates' dreams. I could look up your dream in the book if you want. 8)

David Bowie had his own... fluffed charm in that movie, even if he did look a bit too much like he was on the 'other side of the fence'. :mrgreen:

Eihger
Crazy Person

Post by Eihger » Tue Feb 18, 2003 4:09 am

oh god I forgot them sorry
~Lao Tzu