Pictures!

Talk about whatever you feel like.
Muspar
Redshirt

Re: Pictures!

Post by Muspar » Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Deacon wrote:Nice! Does this provide any fuel to go back and work on your dusty old web comic some more? :)
I wish! Between working full time, studying accounting, putting enough effort into raising kids that I don't have children's aid called on me, and DMing twice a week I barely have time to fantasize about finally flying out to meet Rors.

Oh yeah, I also picked up Dungeons and Dragons as a hobby. I DM for a more casual work group and then for a more serious group with other friends. I figure I go to the gym 5 days a week now and train for marathons, I had to increase my nerdity to make up for it somehow.

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Thu May 07, 2015 7:51 am

Wait, you're working full-time, studying on the sly, taking care of not just child, but children, DMing twice a week and going to the gym five days a week? One question: how? :shock:
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu May 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Self-discipline?
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Thu May 07, 2015 5:52 pm

That adds hours onto the day? I'll need to get some.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Thu May 07, 2015 6:42 pm

It's all I can figure...
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Thu May 07, 2015 7:07 pm

I've been swearing blind for months (so, years then, really) that I'm going to get up an hour earlier and go running. It's yet to happen.
To Let

Muspar
Redshirt

Post by Muspar » Fri May 08, 2015 1:11 am

I learned a long time ago I only need to sleep 6 hours to function. Any more than 6 and I start getting headaches. An extra 2 hours a day to do stuff in is really handy for accomplishing stuff! Rachel's ok with me studying accounting so I start bringing her accountant money, and she's fine with me going to the gym because it helps me not look like an accounting student who plays Dungeons and Dragons/Magic the Gathering while working at a software company.

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Post by Rorschach » Fri May 08, 2015 10:48 am

You know, normally I'd be horrendously bitter and jealous but I can't with you. I'm pleased you're doing so well. And that you're keeping it tight.
To Let