Need your help!

Talk about whatever you feel like.
ChronoRider
Crazy Person

Need your help!

Post by ChronoRider » Wed May 21, 2014 10:32 am

Hi guys, been a long-time reader since Greg was Sagus in DND, owned a Volvo, fought Evil Tony and everything in between until now.

I'm pretty confident that Greg Dean is one of many inspirations for me to get into webcomic and art in general; I even submitted a fan art comic in highschool where Greg Dean discovers Monster Drinks from the future, "no carbs, zero calories, I'm one happy caffeine addict!" then Dave called Dibs on his Volvo and Tony gives a cheeky smirk, saying "Rats, you beat me to it"

They were playing DnD and drinking Pepsi.

I wanted to share a project I'm involved in,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/58 ... it-classic

its a sci-fi singleplayer and co-op game with platforming and roleplaying elements. You gain skills and upgrades to solve alien mysteries and make game changing decisions that affect your ending. Your gameplay alternates as you progress throughout the game, we have platforming, classic rpg gameplay, top-down shooting, and multiple vehicle sections connected to a time-timetravelling adventure narrative.

Please like and share our post to be included in the special credits at the end of our game!

We currently support all PC platforms, and aim to simultaneously release on Vita/PS4 and Xbox One.

Thank you for your time.