Snow Pics (56k Warning)

Talk about whatever you feel like.
Soul_Harvester
Crazy Person

Post by Soul_Harvester » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:36 am

In an unrelated note, sorry... :oops:

FreakForFinalFantasy, that pic in your sig r0xx0r!

That is all.

Calus
Crazy Person

Post by Calus » Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:14 am

Don't eat that Yellow Snow.
Edward "Snugglepants" Van Helgen: What! You shot my banjo!

"Do I hear voices? I guess so. I don't worry though, because I have learned to ignore them. They keep telling me the Cubs will win the World Series." Calus

NickGXZ
Crazy Person

Post by NickGXZ » Tue Feb 18, 2003 1:21 am

Calus: ahaha....

Anyway, I don't really have much room to entirely SAY much about this little situation.

I mean, the most I've seen here in nebraska is 13 inches, and that was in 97'
"The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death." - Monty Oum

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha

decker
Crazy Person

Post by decker » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:09 am

i had to shovel the driveway 3 times yesterday and there was still a few inches in it this morning. i havent bothered going outside, so i dont know how deap it is now. id guess about a foot. no school tomorrow tho :) more time to finish that massive project due.
-umzig-

XenoWolf
Crazy Person

Post by XenoWolf » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:20 am

We got a total of 22 inches here in Central Pennsylvania... It was insane this afternoon with everyone out and about trying to (literally) dig our town out, since its about last on the list of who the state plows bother worrying about. I spent 3 hours digging through 2 feet of snow getting 4 cars to the one church parking lot near my house since they couldnt be on the road (due to the State of Emergency..) and even had to dig a guy with a plow infront of his truck out of a snowbank.. it wasnt that fun (except for the part, where when trying to get himself towed out with a chain, his rear bumper got torn off.. it was pretty funny actually since the truck wasnt exactly the nicest thing in the world to begin with :D )

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:50 am

I got to use my tractor to plow my driveway..I now have the biggest pile of snow known to man. I can now jump off a building a survive!

Tomorrow shall be lots of fun :twisted:
FTL

The Forum Hillbilly
Crazy Person

SNOW

Post by The Forum Hillbilly » Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:19 am

wow, I live in Kentucky, and right now we are just getting floods, the water was up in the roads, and the big sandy river was almost flooded into the four lane, I was stuck inside for awhile, and on the news some guy was on his front porch with water up to his knees and he was sweeping! :roll:
Reup! She's Crazy!

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:33 am

Oh. How sad...Im not used to meeting someone that is the butt of so many of our jokes..you see, I live in Indiana :D
FTL

argyle
Crazy Person

Post by argyle » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:28 pm

:(
I've never seen snow before...in real life that is, I've seen pictures!!! Woohoo for me.

lol

I need to go somewhere snowy.

JesseT AzN
Crazy Person

Post by JesseT AzN » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:36 pm

snow + shovel =does not rule
Yes I remember having to shovel my neighbors driveway it took forever cause it was the biggest snowfall we had in years it was like 3 feet or something anyways then I had to do mine that was a pain in the ass cause we live on the corner so more sidewalk. So when the guy gets back from vacation I go to his house I remembered that he said I thought 10 dollars really thought so but then maybe it was five but then I remembered it was 10 I went their to get my money and my sister being a pain said she wanted to come to so I tell him the amount of times I did it and I said it was $10 per and then my sister said "It might of been $5" being an old man he went with my sister and I got screwed over for about $80 cause of my sister. That time with 3 feet of snow was not worth 5 dollars..........oh well its in the past. Though me and my sister hate each other.

Xyphic
Crazy Person

Post by Xyphic » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:45 pm

We hardly ever get snow around these here parts. We had a couple of inches a few weeks back and that was about the most anyone has seen in years. It did bring things to a complete standstill though...

I remember back in the olden days when I lived oop north, we'd regularly get winters with up to a foot of snow. Just doesn't seem to happen any more... :|

Isifer
Crazy Person

Post by Isifer » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:17 pm

That must be so wonderful.. I am so jealous.
You want my winters? You can have them for free.. I just tell god to put all the snow over att your place instead. Ok? :?

Corath
Crazy Person

Post by Corath » Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:34 pm

That's nothin. Here, that's average winter snowfall :P

But then again, that's throughout the whole winter. I remember hearing on the news that we've gotten 75 cm of snow since January 1st, and in the Eastern US they've gotten about 125 cm over 36 hours.

Bit of a difference o_O
Am I dead or not? I am currently Image