Hey Tuggz, get over here and shovel my driveway with me. :p :cry:

TGZ
Crazy Person

Post by TGZ » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:39 pm

I'd probably die in a snow drift just getting to your house. :cry:

Prospero
FKA Glue, The Other White Liquid

Post by Prospero » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:41 pm

Oh well.. I knew I should have bought that hovercraft when I saw it on e-bay. :x

Mavolent
Crazy Person

Post by Mavolent » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:01 pm

So you are the Bastards who stole all of our snow (i'm in Utah) :cry:

most god awfully warm winter i've had here... the only places with snow now are the ski resorts. Damn it I wanna build a snow fort in my yard! :cry:
~Been around the world & found that only stupid people are breeding, the cretins cloning & feeding...
-Flagpole Sitter, Harvey Danger.

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:02 pm

*Fixer ponders using a hovercraft on snow*

A hovercraft wouldn't work on snow unless it was really hard-packed. The velocity of the air being pushed under the hovercraft would only result in a 360-degree snowblower effect. In essence, the hovercraft would bury itself.

Nice idea, though. Maybe when I get bored again I'll build one for use on the rivers around here.
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:02 pm

Man...and I thought we were getting it bad...its not NEAR what you guys got..
FTL

Prospero

Post by Prospero » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:07 pm

FIXERR!! You ruined my one, my ultimate dream in life! Now I am crushed! I might as well go and hang myself with a tire iron or something...

Is that possible? Oh man.. that would be so cool. That's my new ultimate goal.. to hang myself with a tire iron. :o

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:11 pm

Glue said,
Is that possible? Oh man.. that would be so cool. That's my new ultimate goal.. to hang myself with a tire iron.
How would we know if you succeeded? You realize if you did you would never be able to brag about it for the rest of your life.
I don't care who's right, who's wrong, or what you meant to say. Only thing I care about is the Truth. If you have it, good, share it. If not, find it. If you want to argue, do it with someone else.

zeerow
Crazy Person

Post by zeerow » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:12 pm

You couldnt have a hovercraft, but you COULD have one of those swamp runner thngies...you know, the ones with the big fan on the back? It would be too heavy, but you could take a sled and equip it with one of those huge fans..

That would be awesome!
FTL

Fixer
Crazy Person

Post by Fixer » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:20 pm

zeerow said,
You couldnt have a hovercraft, but you COULD have one of those swamp runner thngies...you know, the ones with the big fan on the back? It would be too heavy, but you could take a sled and equip it with one of those huge fans..
That would be far more likely to work. But where are you going to find an extension cord long enough to do you any good? :D
Also, by adding the weight of the fan and motor and fuel to the sled, it would become overweight again unless it was a REALLY big sled, but that has its own issues.

ShinyWombat
Crazy Person

Post by ShinyWombat » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:25 pm

I feel sorry for anyone who has never seen falling snow. It's a pain to shovel once it's down, but oh, shit, it's 100% worth it. We got out of school an hour early today, and it will probably be canceled altogether tomorrow. (I live in NH). If I don't get on the forums for a while, it's because our power/cable will be out! :D
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!"
-Bilbo Baggins, The Hobbit

Holder of a coveted Lithium Flower No-Rape-For-Life pass...

Prospero

Post by Prospero » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:31 pm

My family and I annually go up to New Hampshire for vacation. We love it there in the mountains. It's so clean.

MissCheetah
Crazy Person

Post by MissCheetah » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:56 pm

We had over a foot here in far southern MD yesterday and last night. Unfortunately it finished with ice. I had to chip up to 3 inches of ice off the car today *shivers* . I got a call from a bored friend in NJ today just to tell me his parking lot was hip deep (he is almost 6' tall). I think the Shanty folks are going to try to drive home tomorrow. Hopefully the main roads will be clear by then.

UrzaPlanezwalker
Crazy Person

Post by UrzaPlanezwalker » Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:56 pm

lucky basterds >.>

i miss snow >.<

it NEVER snows here, so ally ou basterds complaining about "not enough snow" or didn't snow this year can shut up >.<

mind mailing some of that over here to orlando? please?
"As we evolved, we developed tools that let us reach out and touch people from a great distance. Like sniper rifles." - My art teacher

Arcanos
Crazy Person

Post by Arcanos » Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:01 pm

I want snow!!!!

*Posted by Lithium Flower, who is now going to concoct a scheme to send all the snow to where she is currently whining about how she wants snow!!!*

No fair, send all the snow over here!