Cyberpunk Red (tabletop rpg)

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
Deacon
Shining Adonis

Re: Cyberpunk Red (tabletop rpg)

Post by Deacon » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:52 pm

Martin Blank wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:11 pmIf that sounds good to you, I do occasionally tinker with the campaign and could maybe be convinced to flesh it out a bit more to play online.
I've never played this at all but would be interested in joining if you end up going down that road.
The difference being the dangerous individual is actually smart, having survived the New York nuclear blast and the gangs that developed around the wreckage, eventually prospering after building up from absolutely nothing, no inheritance involved. :P
Touché!
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

τ > π
Crazy Person

Post by τ > π » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:45 am

Alternative smarts.

BigDamnHero
Crazy Person

Post by BigDamnHero » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:47 am

Something that somebody on Twitter pointed out, that despite the fact that Night City is an ultracapitalist dystopic cyberpunk hellworld, medical care is not only super cheap, but you can get any amount of bodysculpting (ie: really good alteration surgery) for the same price as a decent assault rifle. Which is pretty cool. All of my trans friends have been like, "Hmmm..."