Interstellar

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
Deacon
Shining Adonis

Interstellar

Post by Deacon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:20 pm

I watched the movie "Interstellar" last night. I was shocked at how incredible it was, how many times I was moved to tears, how despite its long run time I wished for it to not be over. I'm glad I watched it alone, in the dark, Willie the chihuahua sleeping soundly on my arm, no distractions, no interruptions. Despite how some found it confusing and difficult to follow, it was beautiful, and it all made sense.

In this moment it feels like it may have taken over as my favorite movie of all time.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

Rorschach
The Immoral Immortal

Re: Interstellar

Post by Rorschach » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:27 pm

I really want to see it but from my understanding, it's not something you throw on after a hard week with a beer in your hand needing to veg out for a while.

I'll see if I can see it when I get home. Although I don't think it'll be til she's finished Transparent. FML.
To Let

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Re: Interstellar

Post by Deacon » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:55 pm

I regret not having seen it while it was in the theater to be honest. But yeah, get ready to settle into around 2 hours and 45 minutes of intense movie. Not a summer popcorn flick to take your mind off things.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922