My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Play it? Watch it? Listen to it? Post it! Discuss Movies, TV, DVDs, CDs, and Evangelion! Compare Computer, Video, Pen & Paper, Sports, and any other games you want. Most anything entertaining is fair game.
collegestudent22
Redshirt

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by collegestudent22 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 am

Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land.
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

FireAza
Redshirt

Post by FireAza » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 am

I appreciated the use of the Neon Genesis Evangelion final episode English dub outtake :D Also, the Pony version of 2001: A Space Odyssey was pretty damned awesome.
"For AUS$300, you get FireAza drawing your screen image." -MartinBlank "Oh shit. For once, FireAza is right." -Deacon
"FireAza, if you're really that sneaky and quiet then you can sleep in my bed anytime, mister." -kizba

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 pm

If you bought the DVD/Blu-Ray of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog you may have seen the musical commentary track recorded for it (entitled, imaginatively: Commentary! The Musical).

How about the entirety of that set to ponies?
[youtube]63-wFPvVq9g[/youtube]
[youtube]2igYLBTI08M[/youtube]
[youtube]6JvSNmAkNEs[/youtube]
[youtube]GccJOvzFNME[/youtube]

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 pm

This Day Aria: Literal Video Version
[youtube]EmKlVvH595o[/youtube]

Deacon
Shining Adonis

Post by Deacon » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm

In the great Hard Drive Crash of 2012 I lost my episodes of the second season, which I hadn't watched yet because I couldn't stream them through Plex to my Roku reliably (it'd try but the transcoding would crap out). I need to go re-get them so I can get caught up.
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Deacon wrote:In the great Hard Drive Crash of 2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one to call it that. Bad memories of the great hard drive crash of 2003 for me. Lost so many of my earliest digital photos (including a lot of bad and a handful of good Lauren ones.)

Addendum:

I've been tshirt shopping…
Science

Dr. Whooves
IT, IS, ON!
Portal
Steampunk
Spike
Plus free keychain:

And unrelated, but still awesome
Spoiler: (click to reveal/hide)

FireAza
Redshirt

Post by FireAza » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 pm

BtEO wrote:This Day Aria: Literal Video Version
[youtube]EmKlVvH595o[/youtube]
"I'm too weak to push the cart"

"WE MUST PUSH LEETLE KART!" -The Heavy
"For AUS$300, you get FireAza drawing your screen image." -MartinBlank "Oh shit. For once, FireAza is right." -Deacon
"FireAza, if you're really that sneaky and quiet then you can sleep in my bed anytime, mister." -kizba

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 am

It's that snort in the laugh at the end that did it for me. :lol:
Frédéric Bastiat wrote:And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works.
Count Axel Oxenstierna wrote:Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Most popular mods for Civilization 5 this past week:

Arres
Redshirt

Post by Arres » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Is the normal Equestria mod so brutally and distressingly violent and bloody that it requires a VANILLA version?!
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.

collegestudent22
Redshirt

Post by collegestudent22 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 pm

I think it means "vanilla" as in not factoring in the Gods & Kings expansion pack. :D

Arres
Redshirt

Post by Arres » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:36 pm

No, no. I prefer to think of the Pinky Pie 42nd Pieborn drenched in sweat as they bathe in the blood of their enemies.

"Sic Semper Gravitas!"
Sheldon wrote:For the record, I am waaaay an adult. Like, super-way.
The Ponynati said:You cannot escape us. You cannot stop us. Soon all the world will bow down to the power of ponies.
The Cid wrote:...the text message is the preferred method of communication for prepubescent girls. Bunch of grown men sending digital paper airplanes to each other. Give me a break.

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:34 pm

HOLY SHIT! (Only watch if you've seen the royal wedding episodes)

[youtube]y-1dyaFyDLk[/youtube]

Deacon
Shining Adonis

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Deacon » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Not available on mobile :(
The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity. - Helen Rowland, A Guide to Men, 1922

BtEO
Redshirt

Post by BtEO » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:18 am

Are iPhone browser skins able to change the user-agent. Could any masquerade as a desktop browser and load the full HTML5 video player?